Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 01:54:14:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653464 Posts in 297924 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump is running an openly racist campaign 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Trump is running an openly racist campaign  (Read 40 times)
wvit1001

« on: 07 05, 20, 01:05:03:PM » Reply

All dictators and would-be dictators need enemies — the more villainous the better — to justify their seizure of power. President Trump, an aspiring authoritarian, based his 2016 campaign on fomenting fear of Mexicans and Muslims. In 2018 his midterm campaign was based on (unsuccessful) scaremongering about caravans of refugees from Central America. So how will he stampede voters into supporting him this year?

The Islamic State’s caliphate no longer exists and, because of the pandemic, the U.S. borders are closed. There are no more caravans — or immigrants of any kind — for him to inveigh against. Terrorism continues to be a problem — white supremacist violence is on the rise, and last December a Saudi gunman with al-Qaeda links killed three service members in Pensacola, Fla. — but it no longer excites the kind of attention it once did.

There are bigger things to worry about — notably, a pandemic that has killed more Americans than those who died in all of our post-1945 wars combined and has caused unemployment to rise to its highest level since the 1930s. But, even as case numbers are hitting new highs, Trump has neither the ability nor the aptitude to battle this enemy. His response amounts to a combination of wishful thinking (“I think that, at some point, that’s going to sort of disappear, I hope,” he said last week) and fatalism (the White House’s new message is “Learn to live with it”).

In his Friday night speech at Mount Rushmore, Trump unveiled a new set of enemies that he prefers to battle instead until November. His supporters ignored the actual dangers they face as they packed in, mainly without masks, to listen to Trump inveigh against largely imaginary foes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/07/05/trump-is-running-an-openly-racist-campaign/
August West

« Reply #1 on: 07 05, 20, 01:38:15:PM » Reply

Once again Trump`s goons made asses of themselves in Gettysburg yesterday. These idiots are easily played.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/hundreds-of-armed-men-went-to-gettysburg-to-defend-it-from-a-phantom-antifa-flag-burner-created-on-social-media/2020/07/04/206ee4da-bb05-11ea-86d5-3b9b3863273b_story.html
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #2 on: 07 05, 20, 02:27:17:PM » Reply

So, one form of terrorism morphs into another

How are the lefts rioting violence defacing destroying monuments and trying to erase our countries history and heros

“imaginary foes” zippy
justincase

« Reply #3 on: 07 05, 20, 03:21:46:PM » Reply

Militias flocked to Gettysburg to foil a supposed antifa flag burning, an apparent hoax created on social media

LMAO!! Some people are so freaking stupid!

sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #4 on: 07 05, 20, 03:28:30:PM » Reply

Good for them

They must have tuned into Trumps speech at Mt Rushmore to not let the left get away with destroying our values history and heros !

I see that trollin zippy won’t answer my question again.  What a loser he is !
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #5 on: 07 05, 20, 08:37:01:PM » Reply

Trump is running an openly racist campaign

Evidence, please.

Which candidate said his choices for nominees would be based on skin color?  Was that Trump?  If so, that is DEFINITELY racist.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 07 05, 20, 10:38:26:PM » Reply

justin, it was said the British Empire laughed at the militia as well history shows they were't a laughing matter. You have any clue as to the outcome if these punk ass home grown terrorist keep pushing and demanding, or are you like all democrats and believe you are all in the right!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #7 on: 07 06, 20, 06:43:09:AM » Reply

More asinine opinion from Wvit!

Remember it is Democrats like Wvit who insist race must be included in every policy, every speech and every action!

All with white people being the source of all misery in the world!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump is running an openly racist campaign
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory