Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 10:53:06:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662995 Posts in 298834 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Heavily Armed Afro Group wants US to give them Texas 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Heavily Armed Afro Group wants US to give them Texas  (Read 71 times)

« on: 07 05, 20, 09:53:05:AM » Reply

Grand Master Jay, the self-described leader of the black militia NFAC is advocating for a “new black nation,” suggesting that Texas will do just fine, as soon as the Lone Star state can be ceded to them.
As seen in a video making the rounds, when asked about the solution to events, Jay had plenty to say about a black ethnostate inside the United States, as a social media user characterized the group’s objective.
“The solution is very simple,” he responded. “We file a declaration of liberation, declaring every African-American descendant of slavery a political prisoner here in the United States, that was affected by the Portuguese slave trade, and after that, the United States then has a choice, either carve us a piece of land out here — we’ll take Texas — and let us do our own thing, or don’t stop us when we exit this body here and go somewhere where they will give us our own land to build our own nation.”

NFAC’s leader Grand Master Jay describing how he will build his black ethnostate inside the United States.
boasting they are all ex-military extremely disciplined & experts shooters

It seems almost too funny that these hood rat bastards want AMERICANS TO GIVE THEM TEXAS. Here is a novel idea for them and all like them GET A JOB WORK AND EARN WHAT YOU WANT! The give me give me bs is over.
Afros were brought to AMERICA given and opportunity to learn a skill by working the land growing crops. They were afforded free housing and food (TODAY THEY GET FREE WELFARE AND HOUSING BY THE SAME DEMOCRAT PARTY). They were then freed from their debt to the land owners and have for more than 150 years done nothing to advance themselves and have stood in the DEMOCRAT PARTY line with their hand out for the GIVE ME EVERYTHING.
The only persons responsible for the lazy AFRO in America is themselves. They were never so CALLED SLAVES they choose the lifestyle they have they choose to not educate themselves to not work to not make a decent life their mistake is to continue to vote DEMOCRAT THE PARTY OF HATE WHO ONCE BROUGHT THEM TO AMERICA AND GAVE THEM A CHANCE TO WORK AND NOW PAY THEM NOT TO WORK AND TO CONTINUE TO VOTE DEMOCRAT. If the AFRO'S hate AMERICA so much leave and don't look back.

gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 07 05, 20, 10:11:01:AM » Reply

You boogaloo boys better get on it quick.  Those darkies might slick you.

« Reply #2 on: 07 05, 20, 10:25:57:AM » Reply

gw I'm not sure that ghana is looking for any girly boys such as yourself so you are most likely out of luck. gw Get a Job stop being welfare trash boy.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/epnqisvSCwo" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/epnqisvSCwo</a>
lakitss

« Reply #3 on: 07 06, 20, 10:30:30:AM » Reply

If that racist POS thinks we Texans are just roll over and allow this, he's more fucked up than we thought.
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 07 06, 20, 11:43:33:AM » Reply

Your much to old to do much about it lacky
gwboolean

« Reply #5 on: 07 06, 20, 11:58:43:AM » Reply

You Texans rolled over for Putin's Pussy and the Russians.  Why wouldn't you roll over for America?  Lying Lactits still wants to see America MAGA'd some more.

Heavily armed white Russian boogaloos wants the US to give them Michigan.

lakitss

« Reply #6 on: 07 06, 20, 12:13:09:PM » Reply

Take your meds and STFU.
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 07 06, 20, 12:16:38:PM » Reply

Why don’t you like seeing Americans practicing their rights lacky?
gwboolean

« Reply #8 on: 07 06, 20, 12:30:02:PM » Reply

Loser Lactits appears to be having a bad day.  So Sad.

lakitss

« Reply #9 on: 07 06, 20, 01:08:19:PM » Reply

Every day human liberal shit like you foments hate, racism, bigotry, lies, and Trump hate makes it a bad day. Your parents should have the shit slapped out of them for raising such a despicable scumbag like you.
gwboolean

« Reply #10 on: 07 06, 20, 01:15:39:PM » Reply

Everyday Putin's Pussy and you boogaloo scum stain America.  And now, after you shitbag scum have killed over 150,000 Americans and destroyed our economy, lynched American citizens, unlawfully attacked American protestors, you hateful scum have even allowed your Russian masters to kill American troops and get away with it.

We are taking our country back Loser Lactits.  And real soon you treasonous scum had better be gone!!!

« Reply #11 on: 07 06, 20, 01:28:46:PM » Reply

wv don't bother to address the topic I know it's way over your intelligence level.

Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Heavily Armed Afro Group wants US to give them Texas
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory