Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 07:13:36:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660846 Posts in 298630 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: "Man" attacks two year old, arrested and probably released by NYC! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: "Man" attacks two year old, arrested and probably released by NYC!  (Read 12 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 07 05, 20, 04:49:12:AM » Reply

A man has been arrested in New York City for allegedly slashing the face of a toddler in an unprovoked attack.
The NYPD told WABC-TV that Anthony Gonzalez, 35, was arrested for the brazen attack on the child.
A woman described as a nanny was pushing a 2-year-old boy in a stroller in Manhattan just a few blocks northeast of Central Park on Wednesday morning.
WABC-TV reported that’s when a man approached them and attacked the young child, slashing him in the face above his right eye with a sharp object.
The man then fled the scene.
Luckily, according to the report, the child is expected to be OK and only required six stitches.
The New York City Police Department announced Friday that officers had made an arrest in the case.
The toddler’s father spoke to WABC-TV about the attack.
“My wife was horrified,” said the father, who did not wish to be identified. “My son is very nervous, also under stress.”
The boy’s father also stated that the child’s nanny was still distressed over the unprovoked attack.
“She told me some guy leaned over the stroller, cut my son, and she immediately notified 911,” the father said. “She immediately called my wife.”
While the report of the attack was not apparently linked to recent demonstrations against law enforcement, the 2-year-old was attacked a day after New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio announced that he would pull $1 billion in funds from law enforcement.

https://www.westernjournal.com/man-arrested-attack-two-year-old-boy/
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: "Man" attacks two year old, arrested and probably released by NYC!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory