Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 01:28:33:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660971 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Leftist burned by the left as he dared contradict leftist dogma! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Leftist burned by the left as he dared contradict leftist dogma!  (Read 16 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 05 26, 20, 07:31:35:PM » Reply

Finally, YouTube has found the flimsy pretext it needed to cancel the controversial Michael Moore-produced eco-documentary which has been infuriating greenies with its anti-renewables message: ‘copyright infringement.’
Planet of the Humans, the documentary executive-produced by Moore and written and directed by his friend Jeff Gibbs has racked up over 8 million views on YouTube since its launch last month.
But now — in what Gibbs says is a “blatant act of censorship” — YouTube has taken down the video.
This follows a copyright infringement claim to YouTube by Toby Smith, a British environmental photographer, who doesn’t like the context in which his material was used and who claims a clip of his material was run without his approval.
According to the Guardian:

Smith filed the complaint to YouTube on 23 May after discovering Planet of the Humans used several seconds of footage from his Rare Earthenware project detailing the journey of rare earth minerals from Inner Mongolia.

Smith, who has previously worked on energy and environmental issues, said he did not want his work associated with something he disagreed with. “I went directly to YouTube rather than approaching the filmmakers because I wasn’t interested in negotiation. I don’t support the documentary, I don’t agree with its message and I don’t like the misleading use of facts in its narrative.”

Michael Moore’s YouTube channel for the documentary now says:

Video unavailable. This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by a third party.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/05/26/delingpole-finally-youtube-cancels-michael-moore-produced-documentary/
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Leftist burned by the left as he dared contradict leftist dogma!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory