Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 12:53:45:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653459 Posts in 297923 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Up To Date 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Up To Date  (Read 63 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 05 23, 20, 11:57:06:PM » Reply

At first China claimed there was no Virus, only a few elderly with severe pneumonia.

Then China, the WHO, and the Left wing Media down played the virus itself by claiming there was NO human to human transmission. 
They made it appear that the virus was less severe and less potent than we were led to believe.

Then when the first Death in the U.S. occurred President Trump decided to restrict Travel to and from China and ban flights from Wuhan.  He was called RACIST for this by the Left. Even so Nancy Pelosi told people to "Go Out - Visit Stores - take part in commerce."

The Left decided it had to be Trumps fault. Trump called that a ridiculous new Democrat HOAX against him.  The Left then claimed Trump called the Virus a Hoax.  This is how 5 years olds act when they are losing. And the Left has been losing since 2016, so they've become very adept at fakery and false accusations.

Instead of being honest people and reporting that Trump was ahead of the game with the Virus they instead attack him as if he was not.

Why doesn't the left become good citizens and ask the RIGHT question for a change? 
Like - Why have the Numbers been so inflated?
Like - Why have the Media brought in "Actors" , not even tested them, then reporting them as tested?
Like - Why have most of the Hospitals been seemingly EMPTY?
Like - Why have so many Doctors and Nurses been speaking out about this NOT being as bad as reported, then being censored and silenced in the Social Media, when it is only in Social Media where they can get the information out? Main Media other than FOX refuse to touch those stories.

WHY? Because they don't want you to know. They only want you to know WHAT THEY TELL YOU.

chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #1 on: 05 24, 20, 12:12:07:AM » Reply

Fortunately, we don't get our news from the establishment propaganda machines.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #2 on: 05 24, 20, 11:04:35:AM » Reply

Fortunately, we don't get our news from the establishment propaganda machines.

No, you choose to get your news from FOX/trump Fake News Machine.  Fortunately, the majority of American get there factual news from sources other than FOX/trump Fake News...
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #3 on: 05 24, 20, 11:06:38:AM » Reply

No, FOX is an establishment propaganda machine.
gwboolean

« Reply #4 on: 05 24, 20, 11:11:08:AM » Reply

Fortunately we get our new from the Russian run Lisa news.

Yes Boogaloos you do.  You listen to people who think shoving a UV light up your ass followed by a Lysol douche is a cure for the Trump Virus Wuhan Virus .

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Up To Date
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About