Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 11:11:16:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661006 Posts in 298649 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump targets Republican senator while attacking ‘whistleblower racket 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Trump targets Republican senator while attacking ‘whistleblower racket  (Read 14 times)
wvit1001

« on: 05 18, 20, 12:53:06:PM » Reply

Trump targeted Senator Susan Collins (R—ME) in a series of tweets after she criticised him for firing another independent agency watchdog without providing Congress the justification she said was "required by law".

The president attacked news outlets and the “Radical Left Democrats” during the weekend while claiming that whistleblowers such as Rick Bright, a former top vaccine official, were “causing great injustice and harm” to the country.

He also singled out Ms Collins, writing on Sunday: “This whole Whistleblower racket needs to be looked at very closely, it is causing great injustice & harm. I hope you are listening @SenSusanCollins.”

His comments came after the senator posted several tweets of her own the prior day about the firing of State Department Inspector General Steve Linick. A co-author of The Inspector General Reform Act, Ms Collins noted the legislation “requires the President to notify Congress 30 days prior to the removal of an Inspector General” along with supporting information for the dismissal.

She added: “The President has not provided the kind of justification for the removal of IG Linick required by this law.”
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump targets Republican senator while attacking ‘whistleblower racket
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory