Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 07:23:00:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Houston, we have a problem... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5  Print
Author Topic: Houston, we have a problem...  (Read 238 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #48 on: 07 01, 20, 03:26:49:PM » Reply

Internal messages reveal crisis at Houston hospitals as coronavirus cases surge

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/07/01/coronavirus-texas-houston-hospitals-cases-surge/

Texas was one of the first states in the nation to ease social distancing mandates. In Houston, the number of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 has quadrupled since Memorial Day. “It’s time to be alarmed,” one expert said.

you tell me sine...if one has to be admitted to a hospital for a life threatening disease...and there's no ICU bed, what YOU gonna do, point out the 0.04% death rate and go home?
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #49 on: 07 01, 20, 06:08:40:PM » Reply

Do all hospitalization of Covid patients go into the ICU, silly sally JW

1 in 5 Hospitalized NYC COVID Patients Needed ICU - WebMD
www.webmd.com › ... › Coronavirus › News
May 20, 2020 - More than one-fifth of hospitalized COVID-19 patients in New York

Now, stick your head back up your ass for further instructions !
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #50 on: 07 04, 20, 10:29:22:AM » Reply

"Kill 'em.Houston GOP powerbroker Steve Hotze left Texas Governor Greg Abbott a voicemail requesting National Guard "shoot to kill" rioters

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/07/03/steve-hotze-texas-greg-abbott-rioters/

Hotze left a voicemail with the governor's chief of staff in early June with the incendiary instruction.

"I want you to give a message to the governor," Hotze told Abbott's chief of staff, Luis Saenz, in a voicemail. "I want to make sure that he has National Guard down here and they have the order to shoot to kill if any of these son-of-a-bitch people start rioting like they have in Dallas, start tearing down businesses — shoot to kill the son of a bitches. That’s the only way you restore order. Kill ‘em. Thank you."

The voicemail, which The Texas Tribune obtained Friday via a public information request, came on the weekend of June 6, several days after Abbott activated the Texas National Guard as some of the protests became violent. It is unclear whether Saenz responded, and Abbott's office declined to comment on the voicemail.

demonstrating, once again, that conservatives are dangerous in a democratic society. 
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #51 on: 07 04, 20, 11:33:59:AM » Reply

Again the left insists rioters aka criminals are more important than the law abiding!
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #52 on: 07 04, 20, 06:58:16:PM » Reply

Your concern for human life is telling.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #53 on: 07 05, 20, 04:50:41:AM » Reply

Jw2, why are criminals the most important?
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #54 on: 07 05, 20, 10:50:11:AM » Reply

No one was rioting in Houston.  Loud, but Peaceful Protesting, as allowed by the US Constitution that you obviously hate.

Evidence growing that Houston's main coronavirus strain is more contagious than original

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/coronavirus-evidence-growing-houston-strain-mutant-15386157.php

July 4, 2020

Evidence is growing that a mutated coronavirus strain, the main one circulating in the Houston area, is more contagious than the original virus in China.

“A summary of the data thus far suggests that this strain has gained a fitness advantage over the original and is more transmissible as a result,” said Joseph Petrosino, Baylor College of Medicine chair of molecular virology and microbiology. “It is safe to say this version is more infectious.”

aesopsretreat's right wing is dangerously delusional.
D2D

« Reply #55 on: 07 05, 20, 10:57:31:AM » Reply

So?
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #56 on: 07 05, 20, 04:47:59:PM » Reply

He didn’t say it was more deadly or dangerous

JW & the America hating leftist remain delusional stooges bent on destroying America First
Pages: 1 ... 4 5  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Houston, we have a problem...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory