Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:17:10:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653545 Posts in 297934 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Why are we still shut down? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 Print
Author Topic: Why are we still shut down?  (Read 8491 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #168 on: 07 02, 20, 09:45:44:PM » Reply

Alaska records another 42 virus cases among residents and nonresidents
Anchorage Daily News - Published 7/1/20

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/2020/07/01/alaska-records-another-42-virus-cases-among-residents-and-nonresidents/#_

State records another daily high with 50 more Alaskan and nonresident COVID-19 cases
Anchorage Daily News - Published 4 hours ago

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/2020/07/02/state-records-another-daily-high-with-50-more-alaskan-and-nonresident-covid-19-cases/

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #169 on: 07 03, 20, 11:44:01:AM » Reply

Alaska records another 42 virus cases among residents and nonresidents

So?  How many actually got sick?  How many died?

State records another daily high with 50 more Alaskan and nonresident COVID-19 cases

So?  How many actually got sick?  How many died?

Is it a problem if you test positive and never have any symptoms and don't transmit it to anyone else?

Is it a problem if you contract the virus, never have symptoms and don't transmit it to anyone else?

Why are you trying to make me panic?  Why are you trying to make me afraid?  What do you have to gain from that?  I can tell you right now you are wasting your time.  I am not going to panic.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #170 on: 07 03, 20, 07:18:42:PM » Reply

Nobody is getting sick anymore, even though they are testing positive.  So why are we still shut down?

The curve is not a hill.  It's a valley!
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #171 on: 07 03, 20, 09:26:06:PM » Reply

Alaska logs 15th death and another record day of COVID-19 cases ahead of Fourth of July weekend

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/2020/07/03/alaska-logs-15th-death-and-another-record-day-of-covid-19-cases-ahead-of-fourth-of-july-weekend/
Published 3 hours ago

In the run-up to the Independence Day weekend, Alaska recorded another death and another record-high daily count of new COVID-19 cases involving Alaskans and nonresidents, state data showed Friday.

A 15th Alaskan has died with the virus, according to data posted Friday from the Alaska Department of Health and Social Services.

46 Alaskans test positive for COVID-19, Total case count in Alaska now 1,063

https://www.ktuu.com/content/news/46-Alaskans-test-positive-for-COVID-19-Total-case-count-in-Alaska-now-1063-571619261.html
Jul 03, 2020

The State of Alaska has announced 46 new positive cases of COVID-19 in Alaska among residents. This is a new daily high total.

One new death was reported on the state's COVID-19 Data Hub. 15 Alaskans have died with COVID-19 since March.

This brings the total number of COVID-19 cases to 1,063. Currently, there are 509 active cases and 539 recovered cases. There are 69 total hospitalizations.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #172 on: 07 03, 20, 10:16:48:PM » Reply

Deaths are dropping everywhere even in Alaska
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #173 on: 07 04, 20, 01:54:00:AM » Reply

A 15th Alaskan has died with the virus
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Ah hah!  I caught you!  So you admit he didn’t die FROM the virus, but died from something else, but coincidentally also happened o have tested positive for the virus.

So why are we still shut down?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #174 on: 07 04, 20, 01:55:08:AM » Reply

Deaths are dropping everywhere even in Alaska

It’s been 3 months since an Alaskan has died FROM the virus.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #175 on: 07 04, 20, 09:44:20:AM » Reply

Miami-Dade imposes curfew heading into 4th of July weekend

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/505800-miami-dade-imposes-curfew-heading-into-4th-of-july-weekend

Miami-Dade County in Florida is imposing a curfew heading into the July 4 weekend to try to prevent exacerbating the burgeoning coronavirus outbreak in the state.

Florida "heading a million miles an hour in the wrong direction" as COVID-19 cases keep rising, doctor says

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida-covid-19-cases-rising-miami-dade/

Florida's most populous county instituted an overnight curfew, and beaches and businesses began closing down again as the state's number of COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations keep rising. The grim trend threatened a further spread during the festive Fourth of July weekend.

"Right now, we are heading a million miles an hour in the wrong direction," Dr. Aileen Marty told "CBS This Morning" lead national correspondent David Begnaud. Marty is an infectious disease expert who helped Miami-Dade write its reopening rules but she says not enough people are following them

"it's absolutely the saddest thing, the most unnecessary situation that we're finding ourselves in," Dr. Marty said. "And it's behaviorally driven."

the deaths of other Americans is of little consequences to your political cult of Fuhrer Trump.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #176 on: 07 04, 20, 08:03:12:PM » Reply

Looks like Miami residents should pick a new mayor.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #177 on: 07 05, 20, 10:41:27:AM » Reply

no sine, Deaths in Alaska from Covid-19 are increasing.

For the second day in a row, the state reports an Alaskan has died of COVID-19 as number new cases climbs

https://www.ktoo.org/2020/07/04/for-the-second-day-in-a-row-the-state-reports-an-alaskan-has-died-of-covid-19-as-number-new-cases-climbs/

Another Alaskan has died with COVID-19 — the 16th death of an Alaskan from the virus.

Details about the death reported on Saturday  were not immediately available. However, the state reported on Friday that the 15th person who died was an Anchorage man in his 80s who died in June.

State health officials reported that by the end of the day on Friday, 55 new cases had been identified:  48 residents and 7 non-residents.

The majority of the new cases are in Anchorage where 32 residents have tested positive for the virus. Health officials there released a list of bars and other establishments where people who have had COVID-19 have been. They’ve asked people who have visited those places to monitor themselves for symptoms and get tested.

sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #178 on: 07 05, 20, 02:08:33:PM » Reply

So what?

“A man in his eighties died”
Of what

J
CDC wants states to count 'probable' covid-19 cases and ...
www.washingtonpost.com › investigations › 2020/06/07
Jun 8, 2020 - CDC wants states to count 'probable' coronavirus cases and deaths, but ... that the states not disclosing probable cases and deaths include some of the ...

More testing means more cases that are 30 % false positives

Still 99% of positive cases recover

Which is why everyone should ...

CV-19 deaths in Alaska are NOT increasing !

* F1801601-E369-4945-984B-C92A6998F9ED.jpeg (324.08 KB, 2048x660 - viewed 57 times.)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #179 on: 07 05, 20, 08:42:54:PM » Reply

Deaths in Alaska from (with) Covid-19 are increasing.

Nope.  No Alaskan has died FROM the virus in three months.

Dying from something else while also having the virus does not count as dying FROM the virus.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Why are we still shut down?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory