Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 17, 24, 10:43:22:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660104 Posts in 298549 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Can America Trust the Taliban to Prevent Another 9/11? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Can America Trust the Taliban to Prevent Another 9/11?  (Read 131 times)
dondc

« Reply #24 on: 04 02, 20, 03:31:14:AM » Reply

Let's say we disagree on the level. 
You really believe that we sent all those stingers, and anti tank weapons to the Mujaiden with no one to train them in how to use them?
Well you can shiver away in your boots if you think the Taliban are going to have the capability to attack the US.
Your quibbling on the Saudis.  Why?  I don't think you owe them money like some of their good American friends in power.
Kurds were slaughtered in Iraq too.  Remember the gas were problem Saddam? 
Now Trump tased them under the bus big time too.
I don't know about you but before CAFE, and the EPA, I left So. Cal., because the air was unbreathable.  Now 50 years later, I"m back and even with many more people and cars, the sky is usually blue.  I seldom was in 1969.
Lots of cancer and other things down stem from the tar sands.  It also takes a lot more energy, water and leaves a lot more waste than petroleum pumped out of well, which are not the cleanest things in the world.
I never heard of an earthquake in Oklahoma, before fracking except one that happen a couple of million years ago in Meers, near where I was born.  Then there has been more water pollution and plants, animals and trees dying near fracking sites.
But Trump supporter you probably don't care much about clean air, clean water and defiantly not global warming. 

I'm sure the solar panels on my roof aren't killing any farm land.  The windmills I see are on some very barren ground.  The don't kill as much farm land as the gas wells in Oklahoma, which are paying me some inherited mineral rights.  At least my cousin gets some compensation for the well pad, and access road across his pasture, and he really likes the cattle guard they built. 
Then petroleum wells and pads, associated infrastructure, some of which are no longer producing.
dondc

« Reply #25 on: 04 02, 20, 03:32:49:AM » Reply

PS:  The Taliban négociations ar3e still not a done deal, and like many of Trumps negotiations are not what they are claimed to be.
Baretta19

« Reply #26 on: 04 02, 20, 06:35:37:AM » Reply

Davos, Switzerland (CNN)Secretary of State John Kerry acknowledged to CNBC Thursday that some of the money Iran received in sanctions relief would go to groups considered terrorists.
When asked about whether some the $150 billion in sanctions relief to Iran would go to terrorist groups, Kerry reiterated that, after settling debts, Iran would receive closer to $55 billion. He conceded some of that could go to groups considered terrorists, saying there was nothing the U.S. could do to prevent that.
They can trust the Taliban but they can't trust Democrats support for continues global Islamic terrorism.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #27 on: 04 02, 20, 07:20:54:PM » Reply

Yes, Dondc, President Trump could sign any old deal with the Taliban but he isn't a Democrat!

He isn't willing to sign a deal just to have a deal!

He won't do a Democrat Iran or North Korea style deal!

President Trump wants to actually accomplish something!
wvit1001

« Reply #28 on: 04 02, 20, 07:47:34:PM » Reply

the Taliban never attacked our homeland.    They just looked the other way as bin ladin used their territory to train and launch an attack.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #29 on: 04 02, 20, 07:54:25:PM » Reply

WHY would ANYONE trust a MOO-Slime? ? ? ? ? ?

Would YOU have a MOO-Slime give you a shave? ? ? ? ?

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #30 on: 04 02, 20, 08:05:57:PM » Reply

Wvit, the Taliban aided and abetted Al Qaeda in the 9/11 attacks and protected that terrorist organization afterward!

That makes them co-conspirators!
wvit1001

« Reply #31 on: 04 02, 20, 08:07:10:PM » Reply

so why's trump signed a deal with them now d2?
D2D

« Reply #32 on: 04 02, 20, 08:08:58:PM » Reply

Huh?

President Trump has signed no deal with the Taliban!

Why do you insist on lying, Wvit?
wvit1001

« Reply #33 on: 04 02, 20, 08:10:34:PM » Reply

The Taliban said the call between Washington and Doha (where the Taliban negotiating team are based) lasted 35 minutes and claimed that Trump told Baradar: “You are a tough people and have a great country and I understand that you are fighting for your homeland. We have been there for 19 years and that is a very long time and withdrawal of foreign forces from Afghanistan now is in the interest of everyone.”

Trump confirmed the conversation but gave few details about the discussion with the man he mistakenly referred to as “the leader of the Taliban”.

“We had a good conversation. We’ve agreed there’s no violence. We don’t want violence. We’ll see what happens,” Trump told reporters. “We had actually a very good talk with the leader of the Taliban.”

“The relationship is very good that I have with the mullah,” he added later in the day.

“We had a good long conversation today and, you know, they want to cease the violence. They’d like to cease violence also.”

The US signed two agreements on Saturday: one with the Taliban, offering the full withdrawal of foreign troops in 14 months if the insurgents take part in comprehensive intra-Afghan peace talks, and a joint declaration with the Afghan government, about the need for negotiations with the Taliban and to combat terrorism.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/mar/03/trump-reportedly-tells-taliban-official-you-are-tough-people-amid-peace-deal-row
D2D

« Reply #34 on: 04 02, 20, 08:12:12:PM » Reply

Wow, conditions based agreements!

Obama never did one of those!
wvit1001

« Reply #35 on: 04 02, 20, 08:15:05:PM » Reply

now you admit that trump did sign a deal with the taliban.   
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Can America Trust the Taliban to Prevent Another 9/11?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory