Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 08:51:48:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662353 Posts in 298771 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Western Media Falls Into China’s Propaganda Trap! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Western Media Falls Into China’s Propaganda Trap!  (Read 22 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 04 01, 20, 09:35:36:PM » Reply

The idea that some American and European news outlets are giving more credibility to the Chinese party line on the coronavirus than they do to their own governments is nothing less than bizarre. Yet, here we are.

Even in this time of national crisis, sheer hatred for the U.S.president causes many in the mainstream media to interpret his every action and statement as unacceptable. 

On top of that, Beijing for years has been constructing the grid for information warfare against the United States, which it now is deploying full force. This combination has produced a shameful capitulation by the media

establishment to China’s communist authoritarian regime.

This has been reflected in decisions by news outlets such as CNN, NBC, CBS, and ABC to cut away from President Donald Trump’s daily coronavirus briefings at the White House.

Ted Koppel, whose classic “Nightline” show was born out of the Iran hostage crisis in 1979, and who now is back on the air, has commented that statements by Trump that are unfiltered by journalists are not newsworthy.

Day after day, media pundits blast and malign Trump. Meanwhile,networks carry the daily briefings by New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, a liberal Democrat, as if only the news from New York counts.

Not only that, but according to the Media Research Center, the same news media that continuously piles on Trump fails almost entirely to shine a critical light on the actions of the Chinese government. 

In a damning report looking at evening news broadcasts from Jan. 17(when the first coronavirus story broke) through March 13 (when the president declared a national state of emergency), the Media

Research Center found that out of 634 minutes of coronavirus coverage, just 3 minutes and 14 seconds were in any way critical of the Chinese government’s actions.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/03/31/western-media-falls-into-chinas-propaganda-trap/
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #1 on: 04 01, 20, 09:37:00:PM » Reply

Yep.  Tucker had a good segment on that tonight.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #2 on: 04 01, 20, 09:37:47:PM » Reply

That he did!
D2D

« Reply #3 on: 04 01, 20, 10:55:05:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/COyEAlLhb6o" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/COyEAlLhb6o</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COyEAlLhb6o
gwboolean

« Reply #4 on: 04 01, 20, 11:07:59:PM » Reply

Wow, Demented Dildo is telling us that China isn't telling us the truth.  Are you the last person in the world to figure that out Dummy Dildo? 

Just curious.  Is there anyone here who is so stupid as to believe that anyone can believe anything that China says or does? 

Shit, they are almost as bad as Pandemic Pussy.  Almost, but not quite.
D2D

« Reply #5 on: 04 01, 20, 11:50:52:PM » Reply

Says CCPboolean who parrots the CCP line at every opportunity!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Western Media Falls Into China’s Propaganda Trap!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory