Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 08:13:35:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660979 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: WHO Spends Twice as Much on Travel as on Medical Supplies! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: WHO Spends Twice as Much on Travel as on Medical Supplies!  (Read 43 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 04 01, 20, 09:28:20:PM » Reply

The World Health Organization spends twice as much on travel as it does on medical supplies, according to its most recent financial report.

Eight percent of WHO’s budget in 2018 went to travel expenses, while just 4% went to medical supplies and materials, the report shows.

“Of total travel expenditure, only 45% was for staff travel, the rest was incurred for non-staff travel, mainly for meeting participants nominated by Member States,” the report states.

WHO’s travel expenditures have faced scrutiny in the past.

The Associated Press reported in 2017 that WHO “routinely has spent about $200 million a year on travel expenses, more than what it doles out to fight some of the biggest problems in public health, including AIDS,

tuberculosis and malaria combined.”

The organization has only barely cut its travel spending since then.

Travel expenses dropped by just 1% between 2017 and 2018, according to WHO’s report.

WHO didn’t return an email seeking comment on whether the organization should have spent more on medical supplies, in light of the shortage that many countries are experiencing as a result of the coronavirus crisis.

WHO, the health arm of the United Nations, has come under fire over its cozy relationship with China.

The organization’s leadership has echoed the Chinese government’s talking points on the virus, providing ammunition for the communist regime in its propaganda war.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/04/01/world-health-organization-spends-twice-as-much-on-travel-as-on-medical-supplies/
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 04 01, 20, 10:30:29:PM » Reply

If you trust what the    W.H.O. says then you trust what the chinese government says.
gwboolean

« Reply #2 on: 04 01, 20, 11:25:58:PM » Reply

That's really too bad.  Thanks for telling us.

Now even though it is common knowledge that any information from Deranged Dildo is of dubious validity, even I have to ask.

What the fuck does how much their executives spend on travel have to do with some Chinese narrative that Derelict Dildo is blowing smoke up our asses about?

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #3 on: 04 01, 20, 11:48:12:PM » Reply

What ever CCPboolean!
gwboolean

« Reply #4 on: 04 02, 20, 12:05:04:AM » Reply

Just providing a service for those who might be unaware of your tendency to say things that are of questionable authenticity.

Your acknowledgement is appreciated.
D2D

« Reply #5 on: 04 02, 20, 12:46:15:AM » Reply

Says CCPboolean who has never once proven anything I said was wrong!

Put up or shut up, CCPboolean!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: WHO Spends Twice as Much on Travel as on Medical Supplies!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory