Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 08:11:48:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660563 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: So much for unity in a time of hardship... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: So much for unity in a time of hardship...  (Read 73 times)
lakitss

« on: 03 31, 20, 03:20:01:PM » Reply

...as far as the left is concerned. You almost watch them salivate in the hope that somehow they can blame Trump for anything they disagree with. Unlike good men like Mike Lindell who is converting a whole warehouse to make masks for hospitals and clinics that are short. Yet they bash him because he mentions god as some means of hope for many. What a petty, disgusting display when all they had to do was shut the fuck up.

Times like these America used to put this weak assed liberal sniveling and finger pointing aside, but the party Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler etc, do nothing to minimize the real concerns by keeping their unfounded criticisms to themselves and actually contribute calming words to us all.

Rather, Nanna is already drooling over some after action review of what Trump did wrong.

He has been out front of this early on while that drunken slob was handing out impeachment pens fer crissakes! WTF did she offer? Nothing. She never offers anything without billions of dollars being attached to it for her absurd causes like solar panel tax credits and other irrelevant bullshit.\

I hope that hag develops a fever real soon.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #1 on: 03 31, 20, 04:19:50:PM » Reply

The silence speaks volumes!
As all their attempts to get rid of Trump failed they're trying to cash in on the corona virus.  Pretty despicable!
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #2 on: 03 31, 20, 04:23:13:PM » Reply

You poor victims!  My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #3 on: 03 31, 20, 04:25:10:PM » Reply

You almost watch them salivate in the hope that somehow they can blame Trump for anything

It's sickening.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #4 on: 03 31, 20, 04:28:06:PM » Reply

Frankly, I am seeing Americans unite like never before.   There are those few commies, however.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #5 on: 03 31, 20, 04:36:02:PM » Reply

DEMOCRATS & MSM SAY CORONAVIRUS TRUMP’S 9/11, BLAME REPUBLICANS AS DEATH TOLL REACHES 3,000
Jamie White - March 31, 2020 -

By their logic, Obama to blame for 12,000 swine flu deaths.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #6 on: 03 31, 20, 06:01:25:PM » Reply

Why not talk about the Chaotic Mess in Chief who wants unity but throws out political punches at EVERY Update he holds!

It's always about him, he has taken NO Responsibility, and it's SOMEONE Else's fault!
He calls others out for imaginary problems and makes everything harder than it should be.

He IS his own disaster.
lakitss

« Reply #7 on: 04 01, 20, 08:45:08:AM » Reply

See what I mean.
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 04 01, 20, 08:57:56:AM » Reply

A lot of countries around the world are grappling with the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic. The U.S. has a special challenge, though: Unlike most developed nations, health insurance is mostly tied to jobs. As millions of Americans suddenly lose their employment, several Democratic-leaning states have reopened their Affordable Care Act marketplaces to let people affected by the pandemic sign up for health coverage. Health insurers expected a similar announcement Friday from the Trump administration, which oversees ACA enrollment in about two-thirds of states, Politico reports, but the White House had rejected the proposal.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #9 on: 04 01, 20, 08:59:34:AM » Reply

It started with tRump.  It was a Bipartisan Bill and the first thing he did was BAR all Democrats from the signing!

#2 - tRump put in a signing statement saying he was going to ignore Congressional oversight of the spending on the Bill!

"My administration," Trump wrote in a signing statement issued after he ceremonially signed the bill, "will not treat ... this provision as permitting the SIGPR to issue
reports to the Congress" without presidential approval.

Trump's statement thus signals that he'll feel free to order executive branch departments not to cooperate with the inspector general.

Looking ahead, that could set up a new round of conflicts between Congress and the White House over lawmakers' demands for information, similar to the conflicts
that arose over their demands for information relevant to the impeachment inquiry.

This raises the question, even before the first dollar is spent on the $500-billion business bailout in the measure, of what Trump expects to need hiding.

Most important, it undermines a crucial element of the bailout. As we've reported, congressional and public oversight of the spending is necessary to make sure that
the bailout serves its purposes. “If you’re going to distribute the money without conditions attached ... your policy goals are not going to be achieved,” Neil M. Barofsky,
who oversaw the spending from the 2008 bank bailout, told me.

The bill that emerged from Congress and that Trump signed seemed to avoid that pitfall. But with the stroke of a pen, Trump opened the way to finagling, waste and
grifting.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/column-trump-blocks-coronavirus-bailout-163113509.html

tRump IS partisan 24/7.  UNITY is NOT possible with tRump in charge!

tRump IS the Divider in Chief!

BTW - Calling for unity, then calling Pelosi, "Nanna" is hardly the way to do it...
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #10 on: 04 01, 20, 09:14:05:AM » Reply

Frankly, I am seeing Americans unite like never before.

I agree. Americans who put country ahead of politics are helping each other more now than ever before.
lakitss

« Reply #11 on: 04 01, 20, 09:16:15:AM » Reply

Nanna is mostly to blame so fuck her and you!
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: So much for unity in a time of hardship...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory