Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 03:18:04:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662788 Posts in 298814 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Florida Pastor Arrested 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Florida Pastor Arrested  (Read 464 times)
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #24 on: 03 31, 20, 04:01:12:PM » Reply

If Obama were President we would be MUCH better off.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #25 on: 03 31, 20, 04:29:01:PM » Reply

Why?  What would he have done specifically?

Would regulations harming businesses still be in place?  Yep.  Would taxes still be a lot higher?  Yep.  Would bureaucracies slowing everything down still be in place?  Yep.  Would private businesses still be outcast?  Yep.

So what would Obama have done to overcome all his previous actions that made things worse?
gwboolean

« Reply #26 on: 03 31, 20, 05:04:03:PM » Reply

When the Trump Virus Wuhan Virus  has stopped killing Americans and is over, and it will be.  Those Boogaloo's who have not been practicing Political Distancing from Pandemic Pussy will likely be considered to be accomplices in the murder of thousands of Americans.

Do you Boogaloo's really want to also be held responsible for the death of thousands of Americans along with Pandemic Pussy?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #27 on: 03 31, 20, 05:09:28:PM » Reply

When the Pelosi Virus has stopped killing Americans and is over, and it will be.  Those Boogaloo's who have not been practicing Political Distancing from Pandemic Pussy Pelosi will likely be considered to be accomplices in the murder of thousands of Americans.

Do you Boogaloo's really want to also be held responsible for the death of thousands of Americans along with Pandemic Pussy Pelosi?

I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #28 on: 03 31, 20, 05:14:34:PM » Reply

We would have ramped up attacking this thing at least a month or two earlier!

We would have worked WITH the WHO instead of ignoring them until it was almost too late.

We would have paid attention to the problem, instead of politicizing it and calling it a hoax.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #29 on: 03 31, 20, 05:28:55:PM » Reply

We would have ramped up attacking this thing at least a month or two earlier!

Oh I see.  Obama had a crystal ball and knew what was going to happen two months later?

We would have worked WITH the WHO instead of ignoring them until it was almost too late.

Who was ignoring WHO?  Nobody.  That's who.  So that would be no different.

We would have paid attention to the problem

You mean like declaring a health emergency and banning travel from China back in January when the first case was identified in the U.S.?  We already did that.  What would you do different?

instead of politicizing it and calling THE DEMOCRAT ATTACKS a hoax

But Trump didn't politicize it.  Pelosi and Schumer did.

So far you haven't mentioned a single thing that Obama would have done different than what Trump did.

Tell me what Obama would have done DIFFERENT.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #30 on: 03 31, 20, 05:46:36:PM » Reply

The Obama administration repeatedly sought to cut hundreds of millions of dollars in funding to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), yearly budget requests show -- seemingly undercutting former Vice President Joe Biden's repeated attacks on the Trump White House for its pandemic preparedness.
Numerous Democrats, including Biden, have falsely claimed that Trump slashed the CDC budget, and Biden has suggested that he would never pursue similar cuts. The Associated Press has noted that those claims "distort" the facts, with FactCheck.org pointing out that CDC funding has actually increased under the current administration, largely because Congress insisted on maintaining funding levels for both CDC and the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Nevertheless, speaking to ABC News' “This Week” on March 1, Biden claimed: “They’ve cut the funding for the CDC.” On Friday, Biden stepped up his attacks, writing on Twitter: "Donald Trump's careless, shortsighted actions left our nation ill-prepared and now Americans are paying the price."
In its fiscal year 2013 budget, while Biden was vice president, the Obama administration sought a total funding level of $5.9 billion from the CDC, or a $569 million cut from the 2012 budget of $6.46 billion. In fiscal year 2015, the Obama administration wanted a $414 million cut year-over-year, and again in the fiscal year 2017 budget, the Obama administration looked to eliminate $251 million in CDC funding.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-admin-repeatedly-sought-millions-in-cdc-funding-cuts
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #31 on: 03 31, 20, 05:47:04:PM » Reply

Disregarding whether or not PETA would have stuck up for our porcine friends a decade ago, however, I stumbled upon a Tuesday piece at PJ Media by Matt Margolis that got me thinking.
There’s been plenty of talk about how the Obama administration acted back then, but Margolis managed to distill it in a pretty tight package — all while pointing out that the media is criticizing the Trump administration’s response to COVID-19 in a way they never would have dreamed of doing when Obama was president.
“The H1N1 outbreak originated in Mexico. Despite calls from members of Congress to do so, the Obama administration refused to restrict travel with Mexico or close the border. ‘Closing our nation’s borders is not merited here,’ said Obama’s DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano when a national health emergency was declared. She argued that closing the border or U.S. ports would have ‘no impact or very little’ in stopping or slowing the spread of the virus,” Margolis wrote.
This, as The Boston Globe pointed out, was when the World Health Organization was “raising its alert level to one notch below a full-fledged global pandemic.”
Well, we’re there now.
So picture COVID-19 striking in 2009.
Under Obama, we would have unrestricted travel to China before it becomes clear the extent of what was going on in Wuhan.
What happens then? How many more infected people would we have? What would “flattening the curve” look like when the curve was that much steeper? This was an example of a president not willing to put America first.
“Trump proved this theory wrong when he took the bold step of banning travel from China back in January,” Margolis wrote. “He got criticized for it, but a month later WHO experts conceded that it worked and it saved lives. While countries like Italy and Iran were experiencing catastrophic outbreaks, the United States was not.”
Our China policy worked. Our Europe policy, with some hitches, seems to be working. They were controversial when first announced, and yet they’re considered common sense now.
Border closings weren’t the only problem that Margolis pointed out.
For instance, Trump declared a national emergency fairly early on.
In Obama’s case, his Department of Health and Human Services called it a “national health emergency” in April. They neglected to go to a “national emergency” until six months later, in October.
This, by the way, was two months after the WHO had declared the disease a pandemic.
“It can’t be a coincidence that Obama finally declared H1N1 a national emergency just days before a congressional oversight panel slammed the government’s response to the pandemic as inadequate and incomplete,” Margolis wrote.

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-now-obama-h1n1-no-telling-many-might-die

https://pjmedia.com/trending/did-obama-botch-the-response-to-the-h1n1-outbreak-heres-what-media-fact-checks-arent-telling-you/
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #32 on: 04 01, 20, 10:26:50:AM » Reply

Several megachurches in the U.S. have revolted against guidelines against gatherings, pitting public health concerns against claims of religious freedom.

But for one Florida priest, “I couldn’t live with myself knowing that one of my parishioners died.” He’s moved online.
bluespower
Honored Member

« Reply #33 on: 04 01, 20, 10:44:37:AM » Reply

come on dan
your perspective on this church thing/freedom of religion is off base

the intentional church gathering was violating public health
the church could have found another way to promote freedom of religion
like many other first amendment advocates have found to promote their position without a conflict
D2D

« Reply #34 on: 04 01, 20, 11:46:23:AM » Reply

So like the CCP any Democrat in power could simply ban religion because it hazards public health?
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #35 on: 04 01, 20, 02:00:26:PM » Reply

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Florida Pastor Arrested
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source