Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:07:23:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653556 Posts in 297938 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Contrary to What tRump Says 31% of Hospitals Running out of Masks! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Contrary to What tRump Says 31% of Hospitals Running out of Masks!  (Read 167 times)
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #12 on: 03 30, 20, 09:01:14:PM » Reply

Wow, once again ALL denial, but not one real piece of evidence for anything.

So pathetic.

Obama was SO much better during the Ebola and Swine Flu outbreaks.  SO MUCH BETTER!

tRump is just flailing around...
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #13 on: 03 30, 20, 10:27:55:PM » Reply

Disregarding whether or not PETA would have stuck up for our porcine friends a decade ago, however, I stumbled upon a Tuesday piece at PJ Media by Matt Margolis that got me thinking.
There’s been plenty of talk about how the Obama administration acted back then, but Margolis managed to distill it in a pretty tight package — all while pointing out that the media is criticizing the Trump administration’s response to COVID-19 in a way they never would have dreamed of doing when Obama was president.
“The H1N1 outbreak originated in Mexico. Despite calls from members of Congress to do so, the Obama administration refused to restrict travel with Mexico or close the border. ‘Closing our nation’s borders is not merited here,’ said Obama’s DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano when a national health emergency was declared. She argued that closing the border or U.S. ports would have ‘no impact or very little’ in stopping or slowing the spread of the virus,” Margolis wrote.
This, as The Boston Globe pointed out, was when the World Health Organization was “raising its alert level to one notch below a full-fledged global pandemic.”
Well, we’re there now.
So picture COVID-19 striking in 2009.
Under Obama, we would have unrestricted travel to China before it becomes clear the extent of what was going on in Wuhan.
What happens then? How many more infected people would we have? What would “flattening the curve” look like when the curve was that much steeper? This was an example of a president not willing to put America first.
“Trump proved this theory wrong when he took the bold step of banning travel from China back in January,” Margolis wrote. “He got criticized for it, but a month later WHO experts conceded that it worked and it saved lives. While countries like Italy and Iran were experiencing catastrophic outbreaks, the United States was not.”
Our China policy worked. Our Europe policy, with some hitches, seems to be working. They were controversial when first announced, and yet they’re considered common sense now.
Border closings weren’t the only problem that Margolis pointed out.
For instance, Trump declared a national emergency fairly early on.
In Obama’s case, his Department of Health and Human Services called it a “national health emergency” in April. They neglected to go to a “national emergency” until six months later, in October.
This, by the way, was two months after the WHO had declared the disease a pandemic.
“It can’t be a coincidence that Obama finally declared H1N1 a national emergency just days before a congressional oversight panel slammed the government’s response to the pandemic as inadequate and incomplete,” Margolis wrote.

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-now-obama-h1n1-no-telling-many-might-die

https://pjmedia.com/trending/did-obama-botch-the-response-to-the-h1n1-outbreak-heres-what-media-fact-checks-arent-telling-you/
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #14 on: 03 30, 20, 10:29:10:PM » Reply

The Obama administration repeatedly sought to cut hundreds of millions of dollars in funding to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), yearly budget requests show -- seemingly undercutting former Vice President Joe Biden's repeated attacks on the Trump White House for its pandemic preparedness.
Numerous Democrats, including Biden, have falsely claimed that Trump slashed the CDC budget, and Biden has suggested that he would never pursue similar cuts. The Associated Press has noted that those claims "distort" the facts, with FactCheck.org pointing out that CDC funding has actually increased under the current administration, largely because Congress insisted on maintaining funding levels for both CDC and the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Nevertheless, speaking to ABC News' “This Week” on March 1, Biden claimed: “They’ve cut the funding for the CDC.” On Friday, Biden stepped up his attacks, writing on Twitter: "Donald Trump's careless, shortsighted actions left our nation ill-prepared and now Americans are paying the price."
In its fiscal year 2013 budget, while Biden was vice president, the Obama administration sought a total funding level of $5.9 billion from the CDC, or a $569 million cut from the 2012 budget of $6.46 billion. In fiscal year 2015, the Obama administration wanted a $414 million cut year-over-year, and again in the fiscal year 2017 budget, the Obama administration looked to eliminate $251 million in CDC funding.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-admin-repeatedly-sought-millions-in-cdc-funding-cuts
dondc

« Reply #15 on: 03 31, 20, 03:05:26:AM » Reply

I remember people here bragging about the fact that the Republicans didn't pass one budget that Obama submitted...
He did use some money from GWB's bail out-passed by Pelosi-to actually save some jobs, rather than save banks.  Most of the revenue coming in which was going up every year went to paying the National Debt, and servicing the interest.  Could ordering masks have been lost in the harassment?
Truman62

« Reply #16 on: 03 31, 20, 08:57:18:AM » Reply

LOTS of opinion and speculation DvDenial, but NOT one hard piece of evidence that Obama did anything.

The TRUTH is that we are running out of masks, tRump is President, and he did NOTHING about this for 3 years!
D2D

« Reply #17 on: 03 31, 20, 09:14:23:AM » Reply

Dondc Obama's porkulus saved no jobs but merely paid off his campaign donors!

Remember Obama proposed cutting the CDC!

Additionally, Obama used the CDC as a political influencer instead of its actual purpose!
Truman62

« Reply #18 on: 03 31, 20, 09:31:10:AM » Reply

So far, this Super Porkulous Project hasn't saved one job, because it hasn't paid out one penny yet...

Wait until the numbers come in..., even then it will probably be a spectacular failure, like everything tRump does!
D2D

« Reply #19 on: 03 31, 20, 09:32:27:AM » Reply

Lying Davik lies again!

He knows Democrats only hope is for the virus to run rampant through November!
dondc

« Reply #20 on: 03 31, 20, 02:59:12:PM » Reply

You sure have a biased mejoro of Obama.  One time you were saying that Swine flu under him was worse than coronavirus.  Some how I don't remember the economy crashing or unemployment setting records no hopitals running out of needed supplies, due the swine flu.  I do remember getting the updated swine flu vaccine pretty quick.  I sure don't remember Obama blaming the flu on anyone.
No I don't remember Obama proposing cutting CDC.  I remember all the screaming on this board about Obama's czars to work on problems.
Bailing out GM and Chrysler to same jobs, using money from Bush's budget which ran until Oct 2009 and never getting a budget approved after that.
Obama's had a lot of campaign money in 2008, because every one knew that any Democrat was going to defeat any Republican that year. 
The economy was in a deep depression, when he took over.
justincase

« Reply #21 on: 03 31, 20, 03:04:02:PM » Reply

You sure have a biased mejoro of Obama.  One time you were saying that Swine flu under him was worse than coronavirus.  Some how I don't remember the economy crashing or unemployment setting records no hopitals running out of needed supplies, due the swine flu.  I do remember getting the updated swine flu vaccine pretty quick.  I sure don't remember Obama blaming the flu on anyone.
No I don't remember Obama proposing cutting CDC.  I remember all the screaming on this board about Obama's czars to work on problems.
Bailing out GM and Chrysler to same jobs, using money from Bush's budget which ran until Oct 2009 and never getting a budget approved after that.
Obama's had a lot of campaign money in 2008, because every one knew that any Democrat was going to defeat any Republican that year.  
The economy was in a deep depression, when he took over.

No, they won't remember it that way. They were apoplectic when Obama dared to wear a tan suit and Michelle dared to wear sleeveless dresses. There was nothing they wouldn't cry and moan about when it came to the Obama administration.
dondc

« Reply #22 on: 03 31, 20, 03:16:14:PM » Reply

Pretty much how I remember those times on this board.
D2D

« Reply #23 on: 03 31, 20, 06:06:22:PM » Reply

Dondc provide proof to back up your claims!

Just making it up will not cut it!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Contrary to What tRump Says 31% of Hospitals Running out of Masks!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory