Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 11:42:11:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653722 Posts in 297948 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: priest says abortion worse than pedophilia which 'doesn't kill anyone' 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: priest says abortion worse than pedophilia which 'doesn't kill anyone'  (Read 68 times)
wvit1001

« on: 03 26, 20, 01:45:19:PM » Reply

A West Warwick parish priest said he could have expressed himself more clearly when he said in a television interview that unlike abortion, “pedophilia doesn’t kill anyone.”

The Rev. Richard Bucci of Sacred Heart Church said Tuesday that he’s well aware that victims of sexual abuse suffer immensely. He knows about the toll of child sexual abuse, he said, because he has supported victims and because he was the first one to blow the whistle on an abusive priest.

“I should have made it clearer that I wasn’t saying there was no suffering to the person who is abused physically,” Father Bucci said Tuesday. “Especially a child who puts their trust in faith, whether it be a priest, a rabbi, an uncle, a parent. That’s absolute.”

The outspoken Bucci has made multiple rounds of headlines since he barred Rhode Island lawmakers who voted to codify abortion rights in the state from receiving Communion. Bucci said in a letter that they were also barred from acting as “witnesses to marriage, godparents, or lectors at weddings, funerals or any other church function.”

In an interview on Sunday with WJAR-TV, Bucci said: “We’re not talking about any other moral issue, where some may make a comparison between pedophilia and abortion. Well, pedophilia doesn’t kill anyone, and this does.”

But Bucci said he did not mean to suggest that pedophilia was not a grave offense against children. He also acknowledged Tuesday that sexual abuse of children can be fatal: He knows of one victim personally who died by suicide after suffering abuse, he said.

“It kills the spirit, it kills childhood,” Bucci said. “I was focusing on the fact that there is no future at all for an unborn child who is aborted, whereas a child who is molested, with a great deal of effort and prayer and therapy and medicine, can at least lead a life that can accomplish things.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/02/13/rhode-island-priest-said-abortion-worse-than-pedophilia/4747755002/
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #1 on: 03 26, 20, 01:54:24:PM » Reply

So this priest must be a NAMBLA member

Pedophilia kills the souls of its victims
He’s going against his church teaching that abortion is wrong and a sin to take innocent life
Who knows how many Einstein’s are needlessly killed by the millions of abortions supported by the Lucifarian lefts abortion agenda?

Something that he can live with apparently
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 03 26, 20, 02:12:21:PM » Reply

All sins are equal in the eyes of god. It says it pretty plainly in the book that forms the basis of his beliefs. It also says pretty plainly that humans cannot be the judge of sin, only their god can, so it seems pretty likely this guy doesn’t even read the book he bases his faith on.
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #3 on: 03 26, 20, 02:32:37:PM » Reply

Ms. nit-wit-twit is an avowed ATHEIST!!

She loves to draw Normal People into religious arguments to bring attention to herself.

Ms. nit-wit-twit CRAVES attention and will do whatever it takes to get it!!

She will ask an endless stream of questions to keep the attention to herself going.

When the attention on a particular topic dies off, she will launch another "hot topic" to restart the attention.

DO NOT fall for her gambit!!!  DO NOT get involved with her endless questioning whatsoever!!!

Either ignore her altogether, or just give a neutral reply like, "Whatever" or "Sure" or "OK" or "Maybe".

DO NOT become part of her entertainment!!!!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: priest says abortion worse than pedophilia which 'doesn't kill anyone'
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory