Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 09:43:39:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653420 Posts in 297920 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The first clue that you're an idiot when you blame trump for a virus 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: The first clue that you're an idiot when you blame trump for a virus  (Read 137 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« on: 03 26, 20, 01:09:08:PM » Reply

that started in China and then spread world wide. The second clue that you're an idiot is when the virus spreads to the point where businesses have to close down and you blame Trump. The third clue that you're an idiot, is when you blame Trump for the drops in the stock market brought about by the virus. The fourth clue that you're an idiot is when you blame Trump for the increase in unemployment caused by the virus. The fifth clue that you are an idiot and stupid to boot is having the first four clues point you out.
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 03 26, 20, 01:16:58:PM » Reply

Trump’s Attempts to Play Down Coronavirus

On the same day that Trump was dismissing the risks on CNBC, Tom Frieden, who ran the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for eight years, wrote an op-ed for the health care publication Stat. In it, Frieden warned that the virus would continue spreading. “We need to learn — and fast — about how it spreads,” he wrote.

Trump, however, repeatedly told Americans that there was no reason to worry. On Jan. 24, he tweeted, “It will all work out well.” On Jan. 28, he retweeted a headline from One America News, an outlet with a history of spreading false conspiracy theories: “Johnson & Johnson to create coronavirus vaccine.” On Jan. 30, during a speech in Michigan, he said: “We have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully.”

That same day, the World Health Organization declared coronavirus to be a “public-health emergency of international concern.” It announced 7,818 confirmed cases around the world.

Trump took his only early, aggressive action against the virus on Jan. 31: He barred most foreigners who had recently visited China from entering the United States. It was a good move.

But it was only one modest move, not the sweeping solution that Trump portrayed it to be. It didn’t apply to Americans who had been traveling in China, for example. And while it generated some criticism from Democrats, it wasn’t nearly as unpopular as Trump has since suggested. Two days after announcing the policy, Trump went on Fox News and exaggerated the impact in an interview with Sean Hannity.

“Coronavirus,” Hannity said. “How concerned are you?”

Trump replied: “Well, we pretty much shut it down coming in from China. We have a tremendous relationship with China, which is a very positive thing. Getting along with China, getting along with Russia, getting along with these countries.”

By the time of that interview, the number of confirmed coronavirus cases around the world had surged to 14,557, a near doubling over the previous three days.

On Feb. 19, he told a Phoenix television station, “I think the numbers are going to get progressively better as we go along.” Four days later, he pronounced the situation “very much under control,” and added: “We had 12, at one point. And now they’ve gotten very much better. Many of them are fully recovered.”

His message was clear: Coronavirus is a small problem, and it is getting smaller. In truth, the shortage of testing meant that the country didn’t know how bad the problem was. All of the available indicators suggested it was getting worse, rapidly.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/15/opinion/trump-coronavirus.html
gwboolean

« Reply #2 on: 03 26, 20, 01:17:52:PM » Reply

The first clue that you don't care that American's are dying while Pandemic Pussy is lying and causing them to die from the Trump Virus Wuhan Virus

Over 1000 Americans dead today.
Over 75,000 Americans ill today.
Hospitals across the nation overwhelmed.

There is your fucking sign you Boogaloo Moron.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #3 on: 03 26, 20, 01:24:29:PM » Reply

Has anyone ever considered that the "playdown" or "downplay" as it's known where I came from, was an attempt to prevent even more panic?

My parents used to do things that were very strange when it came to illness or catastrophe, they would tell us yes, you have to do this, and a very generic reason why, but say, it's for your own good...or sometimes, that's just the way it is.   
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 03 26, 20, 01:24:43:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/bkMwvmJLnc0&amp;feature=youtube.com/v" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/bkMwvmJLnc0&amp;feature=youtube.com/v</a>
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 03 26, 20, 01:28:04:PM » Reply

that started in China and then spread world wide. The second clue that you're an idiot is when the virus spreads to the point where businesses have to close down and you blame Trump. The third clue that you're an idiot, is when you blame Trump for the drops in the stock market brought about by the virus. The fourth clue that you're an idiot is when you blame Trump for the increase in unemployment caused by the virus. The fifth clue that you are an idiot and stupid to boot is having the first four clues point you out.

So wvit will you deny that the four clues points you out.  Oh and by the wvit how many of those that have died may have been Trump voters, I'm sure that's running through your evil morbid mind with hopes that they all are.
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 03 26, 20, 01:30:32:PM » Reply

the biggest clue that your an idiot is that you reject reality in favor of some twisting of the facts the way your doing blammie.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 03 26, 20, 01:33:16:PM » Reply

Im not playing the accuse and blame game wvit it's stupid ass assholes like you. So yes you a complete idiot.
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 03 26, 20, 01:38:09:PM » Reply

getting backed into another corner by your own stupid you punt.    hahahhahahahahahahaa
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #9 on: 03 26, 20, 01:39:31:PM » Reply

There no better tack than to just watch and listen to the slimeballs.   There is really nothing else necessary.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #10 on: 03 26, 20, 01:41:23:PM » Reply

Apparently there are many idiots then on this board and on the loser left

Gallup: Trump job approval rating matches all-time high[\b]
| TheHillthehill.com › homenews › administration › 489285-gallup-trump-job-...
2 days ago - The new poll finds Trump's job approval rating at 49 percent, up from 44 percent in the same survey earlier this month.

DemoncRats lied while
Americans died !
wvit1001

« Reply #11 on: 03 26, 20, 01:54:22:PM » Reply

did you run away from your own thread blammie?
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The first clue that you're an idiot when you blame trump for a virus
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory