Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 12:49:56:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653459 Posts in 297923 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Coronavirus may be a Man Made Bio Weapon 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus may be a Man Made Bio Weapon  (Read 7600 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #48 on: 02 18, 20, 01:44:05:PM » Reply

SO, ONCE AGAIN...jim is posting 100% unsubstantiated bullshit...

for someone who swallows so many phony conspiracy theories...it's amazing that the real factual criminal conspiracies of the Trump Crime Family escape jim's attention.

could be that jim's Russian sponsors don't want jim to say even one bad thing about Trump - the kind of phony conspiracy theories.
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #49 on: 02 18, 20, 01:48:07:PM » Reply

What are some of those crimes, ms jw2?
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #50 on: 02 18, 20, 02:04:19:PM » Reply

Don't count anything out because it doesn't fit with your personal agendas and beliefs.

Some of those rushing to deny, should maybe first read all about the corona virus and  here's a couple of good articles - not that either of them support an earlier theory that it might be a man made weapon, but I would hate to see the snickerers laughing on the other side of their faces.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8015951/Most-coronavirus-infections-mild-says-Chinese-study.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8016077/First-coronavirus-patient-NO-connection-Wuhan-seafood-market.html
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #51 on: 02 18, 20, 03:54:57:PM » Reply

Wow, Democrats actually believe the Chinese would admit to the accidental release of a bio-weapon!
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #52 on: 02 18, 20, 04:00:02:PM » Reply

Any Chinese person that provided info counter to the official line of the Communist Party would be GONE forever!!!

And the American Dems/Libs/Homos/Leftists would LOVE to have that kind of Govt HERE!!!
justincase

« Reply #53 on: 02 18, 20, 04:13:07:PM » Reply

And the American Dems/Libs/Homos/Leftists would LOVE to have that kind of Govt HERE!!!

LOL! You're so silly.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #54 on: 02 18, 20, 04:21:05:PM » Reply

If that is silly why are you advocating for a Chinese style one party dictatorship in America, Justincase?
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #55 on: 02 18, 20, 06:58:23:PM » Reply

Illegal campaign contributions violations - using campaign $ to buy off Stormy Daniel's silence. 

Michael Cohen says he did that at the direction of Fuhrer Trump. 
Cohen's public statements were made under oath before Congress and a federal judge at sentencing.

The indictments cite "Individual 1" as the person who instructed Cohen to pay off having two adultery charges made public just before the election.

If Trump doesn't get re-elected, those indictments will be made against "Individual 1".

I'm just sayin'
D2D

« Reply #56 on: 02 18, 20, 07:27:27:PM » Reply

What does that have to do with the Coronavirus?

All you have are lies!
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #57 on: 02 19, 20, 04:17:08:PM » Reply

“None of these are ‘theories’ and certainly not ‘conspiracy theories.’ They are hypotheses that ought to be studied in light of the evidence, if the Chinese Communist Party would provide it.”

“We ought to be transparent with the American people about all this. Maybe some of these so-called experts think they know better. I don’t. And they really don’t either.”

Senator Cotton
wvit1001

« Reply #58 on: 02 19, 20, 04:26:01:PM » Reply

In response to Cotton’s remarks, as well as in previous interviews with The Washington Post, numerous experts dismissed the possibility the coronavirus may be man-made.

“There’s absolutely nothing in the genome sequence of this virus that indicates the virus was engineered,” said Richard Ebright, a professor of chemical biology at Rutgers University. “The possibility this was a deliberately released bioweapon can be firmly excluded.”

'There is no direct evidence that Tom Cotton is an alien from the far side of the galaxy sent here to destroy our civilization, but we need to keep asking questions to find out if this is the case. It is the only responsible and vigilant thing to do,' said Fayetteville historian Michael Pierce.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #59 on: 02 19, 20, 04:32:22:PM » Reply

The fact is, no one knows the origin of the virus and nothing is ruled out.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Coronavirus may be a Man Made Bio Weapon
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory