Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 08:41:07:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663129 Posts in 298843 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Coronavirus may be a Man Made Bio Weapon 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus may be a Man Made Bio Weapon  (Read 7732 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #84 on: 02 21, 20, 08:07:25:PM » Reply

If there’s one last hit to the economy that China doesn’t need right now, it’s a global pandemic that ‘supposedly’ originated in Wuhan, the sprawling capital of Central China’s Hubei province (see map below with the red marker identifying Wuhan).

See how Wuhan is located right in the center of China’s highly productive southeast region—the economic powerhouse of the nation. This strategic location was selected for the biological attack because of the easily engineered vectors of disease dissemination as depicted by the map above. Paralyzing China’s economic and financial sectors is, after all, a primary goal of this essentially Anglo-American black operation. See: Why the coronavirus is a real threat to China’s economy.

When so many debilitating assaults are suspiciously happening at once, what can China do except deal with them in a manner so as to expose the true culprits. However, China is not likely to do that in the case of this intensifying bio-war being waged by the West.
https://coercioncode.com/2020/01/26/why-china-the-reason-for-the-coronavirus-whos-behind-it-and-why-now/

Chinese propaganda, looks like.
wvit1001

« Reply #85 on: 02 21, 20, 08:17:07:PM » Reply

who is coercioncode.com chuck?   why would you think they would have any real information on the virus?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #86 on: 02 21, 20, 08:22:17:PM » Reply

Why would I think the fake news knows any better?
wvit1001

« Reply #87 on: 02 21, 20, 08:23:50:PM » Reply

so who are they chuck?   you didn't say.    and why would you believe anything they said?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #88 on: 02 21, 20, 08:28:54:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/a8eRrzSIVHs" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/a8eRrzSIVHs</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8eRrzSIVHs

Wouldn't surprise me a bit as this wouldn't be the first time a bio-weapon escaped containment!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marburg_virus

Over the past few days, the mainstream press has vigorously pushed back against a theory about the origins of the coronavirus that has now infected as many as 70,000+ people in Wuhan alone (depending on whom you believe). The theory is that China obtained the coronavirus via a Canadian research program, and started molding it into a bioweapon at the Institute of Virology in Wuhan. Politifact pointed the finger at Zero Hedge, in particular, though the story was widely shared across independent-leaning media.
The theory is that the virus, which was developed by infectious disease experts may have originated in the Wuhan-based lab of Dr. Peng Zhou, China's preeminent researcher of bat immune systems, specifically in how their immune systems adapt to the presence of viruses like coronavirus and other destructive viruses. Somehow, the virus escaped from the lab, and the Hunan fish market where the virus supposedly originated is merely a ruse.
Now, a respected epidemiologist who recently caught flack for claiming in a twitter threat that the virus appeared to be much more contagious than initially believed is pointing out irregularities in the virus's genome that suggests it might have been genetically engineered for the purposes of a weapon, and not just any weapon but the deadliest one of all.
In "Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag", Indian researchers are baffled by segments of the virus's RNA that have no relation to other coronaviruses like SARS, and instead appear to be closer to HIV. The virus even responds to treatment by HIV medications.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/coronavirus-contains-hiv-insertions-stoking-fears-over-artificially-created-bioweapon

Of course this information led to Zerohedge being banned from Twitter CCP style!

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/zerohedge-banned-from-twitter-after-posting-findings-of-hiv-insertions-in-coronavirus-bioweapon-possibility/

When will any of the board's leftists actually respond on topic?
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #89 on: 02 22, 20, 06:27:35:AM » Reply

I post facts!

All Dtoody has is rumor and innuendo!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #90 on: 02 22, 20, 04:25:51:PM » Reply

Wow!

Warren proves me correct once again!
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #91 on: 02 22, 20, 04:38:30:PM » Reply

the title of this thread is 100% Russian sponsored disinformation.

only one explanation for jim posting it...he's being paid to do so by agents of Russia.
justincase

« Reply #92 on: 02 22, 20, 04:42:39:PM » Reply

Oh good lord! Don't you ever get tired of spewing that bogus bullshit, jw?
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #93 on: 02 22, 20, 04:52:50:PM » Reply

The Wuhan Virus Lab-Made Bioweapon Story Is a Conspiracy Theory
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #94 on: 02 22, 20, 04:57:46:PM » Reply

D2D

« Reply #95 on: 02 22, 20, 05:30:45:PM » Reply

Warren engages in plagiarism!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Coronavirus may be a Man Made Bio Weapon
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory