Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 08:26:37:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660469 Posts in 298591 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Another peaceful Democrat assaults kids! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Another peaceful Democrat assaults kids!  (Read 315 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 02 13, 20, 07:17:07:PM » Reply

Police say a 34-year-old man was arrested for allegedly assaulting a 15-year-old who was wearing a Trump campaign hat at a polling tent at his high school in New Hampshire.

Patrick Bredley was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct by Windham Police.
The teen was wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat at the time of the assault, according to Fox News.
He was reportedly volunteering at a polling location for the New Hampshire primary at his high school, when Bredley slapped him.
Two volunteers attempted to intervene, but Bredley reportedly assaulted them as well.
Police say he's also accused of knocking over signage and attempting to knock over the tent.
The teen's mother Cathy Campbell says he's traumatized because of the altercation.

"My son stayed home from school on Tuesday for a doctor's appointment and we drove by the high school to go vote. When we got there, we saw Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle, and my son was over the moon," she said. "My son is the most patriotic kid you'd ever meet in your life."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/man-attacks-15-year-old-over-maga-hat?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8A-dsDcTZhY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/8A-dsDcTZhY</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A-dsDcTZhY
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #1 on: 02 13, 20, 07:30:57:PM » Reply

According to the Windham Police Department, Bradley was transported to the Rockingham County Jail where he is being held on a $5,000 cash bail, as well as an administrative hold for a probation violation. Bradley is expected to be arraigned Friday.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-hampshire-man-arrested-after-allegedly-assaulting-pro-trump-teen-polling-site

There was an 8 year old holding a pro Trump sign earlier in the day, would this proud leftist have assaulted him to?

One good thing is if he wasn't a prohibited person previous to this assault he is now!
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #2 on: 02 13, 20, 07:39:49:PM » Reply

Why do alt-leftist hate free speech so much, they need to hurt people who they disagree with?
D2D

« Reply #3 on: 02 13, 20, 07:43:57:PM » Reply

It is a leftist tradition!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #4 on: 02 14, 20, 01:02:27:AM » Reply

If it were a GOPper, those kids would be DEAD!
D2D

« Reply #5 on: 02 14, 20, 04:31:19:AM » Reply

OK Davik, give an example of a GOPer attacking and murdering a kid for supporting a Democrat!
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #6 on: 02 14, 20, 07:39:23:AM » Reply

D2D

« Reply #7 on: 02 14, 20, 02:10:28:PM » Reply

Warren name the child in the Murrah building that was campaigning for Democrats!

Additionally McVeigh was a leftist!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #8 on: 02 14, 20, 02:32:10:PM » Reply

DvD lying again without one iota of proof, evidence, source or link for its ridiculous assertion.
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 02 14, 20, 05:45:25:PM » Reply

Davik posts to say NOTHING!
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #10 on: 02 14, 20, 07:37:00:PM » Reply

McVeigh is a dead leftist.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #11 on: 02 14, 20, 07:45:09:PM » Reply

Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Another peaceful Democrat assaults kids!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory