Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 12:44:38:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660242 Posts in 298568 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Ut-Oh, The The Philippine president is pi$$ed off... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Ut-Oh, The The Philippine president is pi$$ed off...  (Read 22 times)
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« on: 01 24, 20, 09:17:40:AM » Reply

By Reuters

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MANILA, Philippines — The Philippine president has renewed a threat to terminate an accord that allows American forces to train in the country unless Washington restored a visa of a political ally linked to human rights violations.

President Rodrigo Duterte said in an expletives-laced speech Thursday night that he would give notice to the U.S. terminating the Visiting Forces Agreement, known by its acronym VFA, if the reported cancellation of the entry visa of Sen. Ronald dela Rosa was not corrected within a month.

“I’m warning you ... if you won’t do the correction on this, I will terminate the ... Visiting Forces Agreement. I’ll end that son of a bitch,” Duterte said in televised remarks in central Leyte province.

Duterte also rejected an invitation by President Donald Trump to join a special meeting the U.S. leader will host for leaders of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations in March in Las Vegas, presidential spokesman Salvador Panelo said. The Philippines is a founding member of the 10-nation regional bloc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the rest of the story:>> https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/philippine-president-rodrigo-duterte-threatens-end-u-s-military-pact-n1121846?cid=public-rss_20200124
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Ut-Oh, The The Philippine president is pi$$ed off...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory