Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 10:43:56:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660509 Posts in 298594 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The house is the political body that has the right to impeachment 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: The house is the political body that has the right to impeachment  (Read 38 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« on: 01 22, 20, 11:14:24:AM » Reply

a president, therefore making them the prosecutors, responsible to get all the facts needed to take their case to trial. They voted to impeach knowing full well their case for impeachment was not up to par with evidence and facts but yet they sent their failed investigation to the senate for trial. Now house democrats trail managers are whining and crying that the Senate will not do their job by having future investigation and witnesses called that should of been called by the house. From day one to present this has been a political hit job by democrats to overturn the 2016 election and try to change the outcome of the 2020 election in their favor. 
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #1 on: 01 22, 20, 11:20:20:AM » Reply

gwboolean

« Reply #2 on: 01 22, 20, 11:23:00:AM » Reply

The MAWADs have everything setup to coverup and kill the impeachment and they are still bitching about it.  After all they have done, they are truly a bunch of crybabies.

JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #3 on: 01 22, 20, 11:29:32:AM » Reply

DBM, you're letting the Russian influence scramble your brain.  Not that it wasn't already scrambled...

dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 01 22, 20, 11:31:40:AM » Reply

warrenpiss admits the house democrats were all about overturning the election results of 2016 and influence the outcome of the 202 election in their favor.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 01 22, 20, 11:33:44:AM » Reply

Well jigsawhack if my brain is scrambled your's must be destroyed, by ignorance.
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #6 on: 01 22, 20, 11:43:58:AM » Reply

What crime do you alt-leftist think President Trump committed?
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #7 on: 01 22, 20, 11:46:53:AM » Reply

(( Well jigsawhack if my brain is scrambled your's must be destroyed, by ignorance. ))

Well damn, DBM.  I thought you'd come up with something better than that.  If that's all you got, then so be it...LOL
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 01 22, 20, 02:43:20:PM » Reply

jigsawhack your problem like the rest of the left wing democrats can't produce one crime that Trump has committed, and that is the very reason lying corrupt schiff and the rest of the house democrats are trying to use the senate to finish their investigation and call witnesses, that they claim they didn't get, brought about by their own failure, by how all this began.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #9 on: 01 22, 20, 02:47:35:PM » Reply

poor blame-himself...Fuhrer Trump is guilty of abuse of power in bribing the leader of Ukrane into announcing a contrived (by Putin) investigation, using fully authorized funding from Congress and withheld those monies - in violation of US Law - for Trump's own personal political aim.

lock the sob up!
wvit1001

« Reply #10 on: 01 22, 20, 02:48:59:PM » Reply

when the founders came up with the impeachment stuff in the Constitution there wasn't even a federal system of laws.    so what are you blabbering about blammie?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 01 22, 20, 02:54:23:PM » Reply

jw2 shows his own stupidity, by claiming Trump is guilty bribery, when bribery is not even mentioned.

Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The house is the political body that has the right to impeachment
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory