Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 12:32:57:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660537 Posts in 298598 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: So if it is tRump on Trial, Why Call Hunter Biden as Witness? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: So if it is tRump on Trial, Why Call Hunter Biden as Witness?  (Read 45 times)
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« on: 01 22, 20, 01:49:33:AM » Reply

What crime did Hunter Biden Witness tRump commit?

How can Hunter Biden give testimony about tRump?

If he cannot give testimony about tRump, then WTF is he doing there?

Oh wait, it's the GOP's Kangaroo Court, so ANYTHING goes!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/report-several-senate-democrats-talking-035427217.html
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #1 on: 01 22, 20, 02:01:35:AM » Reply

So if it is Trump on trial, why call John Bolton as a witness?

dAvik,

Your claim is that Trump didn’t have a legitimate reason to investigate Hunter and Joe Biden’s dealings in Ukraine.  Well?  Don’t you want to find out if that’s true?  Or do you just want to rely on your assumption that he must not have had good reason?

Defendants are entitled to present a defense.  Sorry if that inconveniences you.
seahooker

« Reply #2 on: 01 22, 20, 09:04:00:AM » Reply

when it comes to many dims, President Trump is guilty and shouldn't be allowed a defense!
Truman62

« Reply #3 on: 01 22, 20, 09:08:14:AM » Reply

When did it become America's responsibility to fight corruption in OTHER countries?

Mexico, C & S America & Africa have tons of corruption, but we give and give and give aid to them ALL the time.

Where are the investigations into THOSE countries?

When will we call Eric & Don Jr to the stand to see what kind of sweet deals they have gotten based on their Daddy's job?
lakitss

« Reply #4 on: 01 22, 20, 09:09:56:AM » Reply

If Joe had influence over Ukraine (as he did) and got Hunter appointed to the board on Burisma, as, BTW so did Pelosi and Romney's kids, and had the investigator looking into corruption fired or else he would hold back a billion dollars, I would say that is a direct reason Trump asked for help.

I can assure you, if the opposite was true, criminal charges would already be filed, but since democrats are involved we don't even hear crickets!
lakitss

« Reply #5 on: 01 22, 20, 09:12:13:AM » Reply

Hey DUH-vik, remember we have a treaty with Ukraine allowing both countries to ask for or receive assistance in looking for corruption, signed by Stiff Willie Clinton.

Trump's request is above board and will result in no impeachment and re-election. Grab the tissue box and get the fuck over it.
Truman62

« Reply #6 on: 01 22, 20, 09:18:29:AM » Reply

And so the decision of Congress to give them the money doesn't matter at all?
Congressional hearings looking into this didn;t matter?
The judgement of Congress didn't matter?

ALL that matters is the judgement of the orange blob in the WH with a self-serving attitude and the attention span of a gnat?

OK, got it!
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #7 on: 01 22, 20, 09:19:07:AM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ksKzGwqfVZI" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/ksKzGwqfVZI</a>
gwboolean

« Reply #8 on: 01 22, 20, 11:25:51:AM » Reply

I think that Biden should be called and asked what he knew about the drug deal and hand grenade and when he knew it.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #9 on: 01 22, 20, 11:41:58:AM » Reply

(( when it comes to many dims, President Trump is guilty and shouldn't be allowed a defense! ))

trump has no defense.  All trump has is attacks and deflections.  The evidence against trump is indefensible, and trump knows it.  So does trump defense team and most American Citizens.  Hell even World Leaders know it...

Why do you think trump wouldn't allow any of his staff to testify or turn over any documents.  trump found out he can't use the I didn't know defense, so now trump is trying to cover up his fuck ups...
wvit1001

« Reply #10 on: 01 22, 20, 12:15:37:PM » Reply

So what exactly is it that Biden did or that you think he did?   
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #11 on: 01 22, 20, 12:37:58:PM » Reply

Money laundering comes to mind, as Pop's being in charge of all things Ukraine, was the principle and only reason for placing zero experience Junior on the Board of a known corrupt Company. Follow the money trail and it will lead you to the truth.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: So if it is tRump on Trial, Why Call Hunter Biden as Witness?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory