Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 09:57:38:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660986 Posts in 298646 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Democrats block bill seeking to prevent the sterilization of children! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Democrats block bill seeking to prevent the sterilization of children!  (Read 58 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 01 21, 20, 11:07:10:PM » Reply

Democrats are some in the media are bitterly protesting a bill that would ban several controversial therapies for children with gender dysphoria, including sex-change operations.
According to TheBlaze, Florida state Rep. Anthony Sabatini, a Republican, introduced the Vulnerable Child Protection Act just before the deadline for new bills to be considered. The bill would ban surgeries on minors “that sterilize, including castration, vasectomy, hysterectomy, oophorectomy, metoidioplasty, orchiectomy, penectomy, phalloplasty, and vaginoplasty.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/dems-trying-block-bill-ban-sex-change-operations-children/
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 01 21, 20, 11:10:31:PM » Reply

republicans love legislation for non existent issues.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #2 on: 01 21, 20, 11:16:07:PM » Reply

Do you realize gender reassignment is the sterilization of children?
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #3 on: 01 23, 20, 05:02:51:PM » Reply

The Dems/Libs/Homos/Leftists/Commies are actually ADMITTING they brought an impeachment attempt to the Senate
    with NO EVIDENCE and NO WITNESSES!!!!

Then WHY are they taking America through all this BULLCHIT? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

If a Lawyer brought a case to ANY Court in the USA with NO EVIDENCE and NO WITNESSES, the Judge would THROW IT OUT IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

WHY are the Dems/Libs/Homos/Commies/Leftists WASTING the time of this ENTIRE NATION? ? ? ? ? ?
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #4 on: 01 23, 20, 05:10:37:PM » Reply

I would have to see an un-spun version of the story from a credible source.
D2D

« Reply #5 on: 01 23, 20, 07:03:47:PM » Reply

You have it at the beginning of the thread!
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 01 23, 20, 07:18:29:PM » Reply

Sam Brinton, head of government affairs at the Trevor Project, a suicide prevention service that focuses on ­LGBTQ youths, compared the legislation to the controversial bathroom bills that prohibited transgender people from using locker rooms, public restrooms and other sex-segregated facilities that matched their gender identity.

“These bans on medical care are just the bathroom bills 2.0. It’s fearmongering. Same old transphobia, different bill,” Brinton said. “And they are preying on some the weakest and most vulnerable in our community.”

In 2018, the American Academy of Pediatrics released a policy statement that recommended giving youths “access to comprehensive gender-affirming and developmentally appropriate health care,” while noting the benefits and risks of using hormones that delay puberty.

Some Republican lawmakers have been more hesitant. Utah state Rep. Brad Daw (R) drafted a bill that would restrict puberty blockers and hormone treatments for youths, believing that such decisions were irreversible. But then he did further research, met with advocates and spoke with families who described puberty blockers as “a lifesaver” that prevented young people from committing suicide.

“You can’t just ignore that,” Daw said.

He also learned that puberty restarts when youths stop taking the blockers, and said he is reconsidering what kind of bill would make the most sense.

“I’m not certain of anything right now,” Daw said. “What I’m certain about is this topic is a lot more complex and lot more nuanced than I would have believed. It may not be an all or nothing.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/republican-state-lawmakers-push-bills-that-restrict-medical-treatments-for-transgender-youth/2020/01/22/7cbdf6ca-3948-11ea-9541-9107303481a4_story.html?arc404=true
D2D

« Reply #7 on: 01 23, 20, 07:24:10:PM » Reply

Why do you think it is right and just to sterilize a child, Wvit?
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 01 23, 20, 07:31:38:PM » Reply

what child has been sterilized d2?
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 01 23, 20, 07:32:36:PM » Reply

Do you not understand what is involved in gender reassignment?

The sex organs are destroyed thereby sterilizing the child for life!
wvit1001

« Reply #10 on: 01 23, 20, 08:15:36:PM » Reply

so you don't really know of any is what you're saying. 
darkflower

« Reply #11 on: 01 23, 20, 08:24:14:PM » Reply

Why are you sticking your nose into the medical decisions of others?

Duh, a sex change will sterilize someone. Also duh,  that is necessessary treatment for transsexuals.

So mind your own biz. And keep your nose out of others crotches, creep.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Democrats block bill seeking to prevent the sterilization of children!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory