Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:45:43:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653549 Posts in 297937 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Antifa Infiltrator posing Gun Rallygoer Urges Violence! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Antifa Infiltrator posing Gun Rallygoer Urges Violence!  (Read 20 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 01 21, 20, 03:26:49:AM » Reply

Rallygoers at the Virginia capital pro-Second Amendment Lobby Day have been on high alert for several days leading up to the event and warning one another that infiltrators from Antifa or other anti-gun groups could be in their crowd posing as pro-gun, but stirring up trouble and violence. An incident occurred at the Richmond rally that has some people wondering if they've just discovered one of these opposition plants. The video below shows a thin man wearing army-style clothing and claiming to be a libertarian while encouraging someone who is speaking to "start a revolution right now" and "hop that fence and kill that guy."

https://twitter.com/dailydigger19/status/1219272099388219393

The crowd quickly turns on the man making the violent suggestions and starts loudly telling the cameras that "he's stirring stuff up" and "that's not how we are." The event-goers insist that the rally is a peaceful event and that they are law-abiding citizens, which is in opposition to media coverage of the event that has been predicting armed militia action and a repeat of the Charlottesville disaster. "I think what that guy just said was absurd," said another rallygoer in response to the agitator. "We don't believe in going and killing people. This is a peaceful rally."

https://pjmedia.com/trending/antifa-infiltrator-gun-rally-goers-turn-on-protester-who-suggests-violence/

Second Amendment champions protesting abuse do what leftists say isn't possible!

They put down a person advocating violence!
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #1 on: 01 21, 20, 08:07:05:AM » Reply

pjmedia is a tinfoil-hat fake news site, and somebody's twitter account is not worth looking up.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #2 on: 01 21, 20, 05:52:44:PM » Reply

Your opinion is proof of nothing other than your own determined ignorance!
D2D

« Reply #3 on: 01 21, 20, 06:02:12:PM » Reply

While today’s gun rights rally at the Virginia Capitol was an incredibly peaceful event, there was one masked suspect who was arrested by police, and it turned out to be a far-left LGBT activist.
The Virginia Capitol announced on Monday that 21-year-old Mikaela E. Beschler was arrested at approximately 1:30pm at the 800 block of East Broad Street after being repeatedly warned not to use her bandanna as a mask. She has been charged with one felony count of wearing a mask in public as a result.
Beschler’s Facebook profile is evidence of her far left politics with multiple posts promoting the LGBT agenda. She has made posts blasting President Trump and Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh as well. She was released shortly after her detention.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/only-person-arrested-at-virginia-gun-rights-rally-was-a-mask-wearing-lgbt-activist/

Democrats nabbed one of their own!

How fun is that!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Antifa Infiltrator posing Gun Rallygoer Urges Violence!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory