Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 01:18:45:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662745 Posts in 298806 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: GOP keeps asking for more evidence, but won't allow .... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print
Author Topic: GOP keeps asking for more evidence, but won't allow ....  (Read 125 times)
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #24 on: 12 04, 19, 09:19:37:PM » Reply

Perhaps you could point me to the first time you posted the impeachable offenses, mr jigsaw-II?
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #25 on: 12 05, 19, 11:50:07:AM » Reply

(( Perhaps you could point me to the first time you posted the impeachable offenses, mr jigsaw-II? ))

Tell me something omiaqt, after telling me that "I'm talking in circles", why would I want to do anything for you.  I could tell you go find it yourself, but, being the nice guy that I am, I won't do that.

I am not going to dig through my archives looking for the "First Time".  So, seeing as I'm not under oath, I am not going to use my own words, but instead, I'm going to use the words of a man who is under oath, Mr. Sondland.

Not only will you be able to read his words, You'll also be able to hear his voice under oath.  I don't know about you, omiaqt, but I tend to trust statements made under oath, until there is evidence that statements were untruthful.

OK, here you go, omiaqt.  You can do whatever you want with this:>>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sondland: (29:07)  << If you want to hear Mr. Sondland's speak, click on the time stamp then click the play button...

I know that members of this committee frequently frame these complicated issues in the form of a simple question. Was there a quid pro quo? As I testified previously with regard to the requested White House call and the White House meeting, the answer is yes. Mr. Giuliani conveyed to Secretary Perry, Ambassador Volker and others that President Trump wanted a public statement from President Zelensky committing to investigations of Burisma and the 2016 election. Mr. Giuliani expressed those requests directly to the Ukrainians and Mr. Giuliani also expressed those requests directly to us. We all understood that these prerequisites for the White House call and the White House meeting reflected President Trump’s desires and requirements.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, omiaqt, if you go the U. S. Constitution and read about Articles of Impeachment Article 1, Section 2, you will find that Quid-Pro-Quo (aka Bribery/extortion) IS an Impeachable offense...
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #26 on: 12 05, 19, 12:51:20:PM » Reply

Watching the left come up with schemes to “catch Trump” is like watching Wile E. Coyote trying to catch Road Runner.

Pages: 1 2 3  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: GOP keeps asking for more evidence, but won't allow ....
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory