Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 09:02:16:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653414 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: staffer overheard Trump discuss "the investigations" with Sondland 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: staffer overheard Trump discuss "the investigations" with Sondland  (Read 52 times)
wvit1001

« on: 11 13, 19, 11:55:52:AM » Reply

What Taylor said:

Last Friday, a member of my staff told me of events that occurred on July 26. While Ambassador Volker and I visited the front, this member of my staff accompanied Ambassador Sondland. Ambassador Sondland met with [Zelensky aide Andrey] Yermak.

Following that meeting, in the presence of my staff at a restaurant, Ambassador Sondland called President Trump and told him of his meetings in Kyiv. The member of my staff could hear President Trump on the phone, asking Ambassador Sondland about “the investigations.” Ambassador Sondland told President Trump that the Ukrainians were ready to move forward.

Following the call with President Trump, the member of my staff asked Ambassador Sondland what President Trump thought about Ukraine. Ambassador Sondland responded that President Trump cares more about the investigations of Biden, which Giuliani was pressing for. At the time I gave my deposition on October 22, I was not aware of this information. I am including it here for completeness. As the Committee knows, I reported this information through counsel to the State Department’s Legal Adviser, as well as to counsel for both the Majority and the Minority on the Committee. It is my understanding that the Committee is following up on this matter.

Why it matters:

This is a new piece of information from Taylor, who said that he was not aware of that information at the time of his closed-door deposition in October.

Taylor said that one of his staffers recently told him about an incident on July 26 in which the staffer overheard a Sondland call with Trump where the president mentioned "the investigations."

Sondland later told the staffer that Trump cared more about "the investigations of Biden" than Ukraine itself, according to Taylor.

https://www.axios.com/bill-taylor-impeachment-hearing-trump-sondland-investigations-683ee208-f6f2-46c4-ab14-c1b80afab440.html
gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 11 13, 19, 12:05:26:PM » Reply

Not looking good for Delinquent Don and the Radical Conservatives.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: staffer overheard Trump discuss "the investigations" with Sondland
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory