Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 02:07:31:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Aides are counseling Trump not to fire Mulvaney, as acting chief ... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Aides are counseling Trump not to fire Mulvaney, as acting chief ...  (Read 22 times)
wvit1001

« on: 11 12, 19, 10:13:51:PM » Reply

Trump has been threatening for weeks to fire acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney, but senior advisers have counseled him to hold off on such a drastic step amid a high-stakes impeachment probe, according to three people familiar with the discussions.

Trum p has expressed particular anger over Mulvaney’s performance in an Oct. 17 news conference in which Mulvaney stunned White House aides by saying military aid to Ukraine was withheld to pressure its government to launch investigations that could politically benefit Trump, two of the people said

“I don’t think you’ll see him going anywhere until after December,” said one Trump adviser, who like others spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private conversations. “But the president was very unhappy with that press conference. That was a very bad day for the president.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/mulvaney-says-he-will-no-longer-seek-judges-ruling-on-impeachment-inquiry-testimony-will-follow-trumps-order-not-to-cooperate/2019/11/12/df671698-0564-11ea-ac12-3325d49eacaa_story.html
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #1 on: 11 12, 19, 11:01:15:PM » Reply

White House acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney said that his remarks about a review of military aid to Ukraine were twisted by the media, accusing reporters of misconstruing the comments to try to aid the impeachment efforts against President Donald Trump.

“Once again, the media has decided to misconstrue my comments to advance a biased and political witch hunt against President Trump,” Mulvaney said in a statement late Oct. 17.

“Let me be clear, there was absolutely no quid pro quo between Ukrainian military aid and any investigation into the 2016 election. The president never told me to withhold any money until the Ukrainians did anything related to the server,” he added, referring to the Democratic National Committee server. “The only reasons we were holding the money was because of concern about lack of support from other nations and concerns about lack of support from other nations and concerns over corruption.”

“There never was any condition on the flow of the aid related to the matter of the DNC server,” he said. The server was breached in 2016. Crowdstrike, a cybersecurity firm, examined it and said it was hacked by Russians. No law enforcement agency has examined the server.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/mulvaney-issues-statement-about-ukraine-remarks-the-media-has-decided-to-misconstrue-my-comments_3120411.html

The WaPo with its usual nonsense statements and unnamed sources.   Fake news.
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 11 12, 19, 11:05:33:PM » Reply

twisted?    he try as he may to twist his way out of it but he said what he said.   it's on tape.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/5zyXtCPntl8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/5zyXtCPntl8</a>
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #3 on: 11 12, 19, 11:08:08:PM » Reply

Yeah we know what he said, and explained what he said.   The fake news is full of chit.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 11 12, 19, 11:09:51:PM » Reply

So he said what he said wvit so what, it don't mean a damn thing anyone not completely eat up with stupid knows that, in your case you must be completely brain dead!

How about joe biden's quid pro quo, how will you defend that wvit and defend it you will.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #5 on: 11 12, 19, 11:14:06:PM » Reply

Trump has no reason to be unhappy with Mulvaney, much less to fire him, on account of the press conference.   WaPo is fake news.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Aides are counseling Trump not to fire Mulvaney, as acting chief ...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory