Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 08:22:58:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662232 Posts in 298761 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: New ads show Trump supporters saying they made a mistake 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: New ads show Trump supporters saying they made a mistake  (Read 35 times)
wvit1001

« on: 11 12, 19, 12:57:53:PM » Reply

A new ad series released by a left-leaning super PAC will feature voters who supported President Trump in 2016 saying that they believe they made a mistake.

The ads, released as part of a $50 million campaign from American Bridge targeting specific districts and encouraging Trump voters to defect and vote against the president in 2020, feature one voter per ad explaining their town's history and why it led to their votes in 2016.

"We are both registered Republicans and were intrigued by the idea of a businessman, and in 2016 I voted for Donald Trump," Lori Malburg says in one video airing in rural Michigan markets.

“I’m kind of embarrassed to admit that I voted for Donald Trump at this point,” she adds in the spot.

Mark Graham, a voter whose story was used for American Bridge's ad set in Pennsylvania, was more direct: "I don't think Donald Trump is on the side of the American people. I think he's on his own side."

“We will 100 percent be focused on cutting into Trump’s support with rural working-class voters,” she said. “Over the course of this summer [we] found a remarkable amount of opportunities.

"This will be unlike any paid media campaign before," she continued. "It will be hyperlocal, authentic storytelling that highlights local voices to create a permission structure for Trump 2016 voters to flip back to our side in 2020.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/470070-new-ads-show-trump-supporters-saying-they-made-a-mistake
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #1 on: 11 12, 19, 01:07:39:PM » Reply

tRump IS a national embarrassment!
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 11 12, 19, 01:20:47:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/2VB6uE4ERoM&amp;feature=emb_logo" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/2VB6uE4ERoM&amp;feature=emb_logo</a>
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #3 on: 11 12, 19, 01:29:50:PM » Reply

Wow.  I wonder how much they had to pay those TDS lbs to lie about voting for Trump.

That’s what frustrates tds libs the most - that they can’t separate Trump from his supporters.  So now they have resorted to making up phony ads with paid actors pretending to be former Trump supporters.  Libs are so pathetic.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 11 12, 19, 02:40:05:PM » Reply

wvit and davik62 are prime examples of democrat voters, low intelligence and dependency on government. 
lakitss

« Reply #5 on: 11 12, 19, 02:48:46:PM » Reply

Control the media control the minds.

Rules for radicals, and the left are radicals.
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 11 12, 19, 03:27:32:PM » Reply

lots of you old tea partiers are now slowly coming to the realization you've been played for stooges.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #7 on: 11 13, 19, 12:04:05:AM » Reply

Only in your dreams nutwit

Meanwhile Democrats are leaving the party in droves !
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #8 on: 11 13, 19, 12:07:25:AM » Reply

lots of you tea partiers are now slowly coming to the realization you've been played for stooges
.[/FONT]

So let me get this straight.  You're saying that we are not thrilled that Trump has been even more successful than we had hoped?  Really?

What makes you think we are not happy with what Trump is doing?  Are you really that dishonest?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: New ads show Trump supporters saying they made a mistake
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory