Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 04:06:25:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653513 Posts in 297928 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: According to Haley... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: According to Haley...  (Read 100 times)
lakitss

« on: 11 12, 19, 08:54:33:AM » Reply

....Tillerson and Kelly appear to be deep state swamp rats. Prolly why they're both gone. Fucking RINO's are truly an insider threat.

Disgusting.

At least when democrats commit treason and crimes they all get the memo to stay on message.
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 11 12, 19, 09:00:48:AM » Reply

That’s not really what she said.
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #2 on: 11 12, 19, 09:03:45:AM » Reply

Deep... Deep... Deep... State... State... State...
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #3 on: 11 12, 19, 09:17:36:AM » Reply

And Kelly responded that if putting procedures in place to give the President the complete picture with Pros and Cons
before making a final decision was what Haley thought was subverting him, then guilty as charged!

MOST People are NOT content with shooting from the hip and making split second decisions based on a conspiracy
theory from Breibart News, without one bit of concern for the consequences.

tRump and his people of chaos have NO critical thinking skills at all.

To them it is all about the greed, the power and glorifying themselves.
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #4 on: 11 12, 19, 09:40:34:AM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/TGsyGVMASlg" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/TGsyGVMASlg</a>
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #5 on: 11 12, 19, 09:46:00:AM » Reply

Former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley said President Trump is “truthful” and said she “never did” doubt his fitness in office.

She was asked by “Today’s” Savannah Guthrie: “It’s been out there and you worked in this administration. Did you ever have any doubt about the fitness of this president?”

“I never did,” Haley told the host.

Haley was then questioned about the president’s truthfulness.

“Savannah, I talked to him multiple times, and when I had issues, he always heard me out. I never had any concern on whether he could handle the job, ever,” the former U.N. ambassador said.

When Guthrie asked her more questions, Haley said, “Yes, in every instance that I dealt with him, he was truthful, he listened, and he was great to work with.”
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #6 on: 11 12, 19, 09:48:58:AM » Reply

“It absolutely happened,” Haley also told CBS News on Nov. 10. “And instead of saying that to me, they should’ve been saying that to the president, not asking me to join them on their sidebar plan."

“It should’ve been: Go tell the president what your differences are, and quit if you don’t like what he’s doing. But to undermine a president is really a very dangerous thing. And it goes against the Constitution, and it goes against what the American people want. And it was offensive.”
lakitss

« Reply #7 on: 11 12, 19, 10:16:14:AM » Reply

Notice how the left will split any hair no matter how fine to maintain their agenda?

She is accusing them of undermining the POTUS which is what the deep state sets out to do everyday.

She proves what we already know. RINO's are almost worse than traitor democrats because they're inside threats.
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #8 on: 11 12, 19, 11:17:25:AM » Reply

Deep... Deep... Deep... State... State... State...                  

Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #9 on: 11 12, 19, 11:19:13:AM » Reply

Nikki appears to be polishing Trump's knob in effort to replace Pence on the 2020 ticket.
wvit1001

« Reply #10 on: 11 12, 19, 11:29:06:AM » Reply

Haley admitted that even the republicans that trump hired to run the white house were trying to protect trump from himself.   
wvit1001

« Reply #11 on: 11 12, 19, 11:35:32:AM » Reply

"Kelly and Tillerson confided in me that when they resisted the President, they weren't being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country," writes Haley in "With All Due Respect," which is out on Tuesday.

But the focus on Haley -- and what she did or didn't do -- misses the point, which is this: Two of the top Cabinet officials within the Trump administration were concerned enough about the behavior of the President of the United States that they were actively reaching out to other influential members of the Cabinet to actively work around him.

That is a VERY big deal. Especially when you consider how Tillerson and Kelly came into their jobs.

The former was the head of Exxon, a massive, multinational company. Trump touted Tillerson as the crown jewel of his Cabinet -- a hugely successful and accomplished businessman that only this President could recruit to work for the government.

The latter was a hugely accomplished general who led Southern Command among other gigs in a lifetime spent in the military.

Of all his Cabinet officials, he bragged on these two the most in the early days of his White House. Of Tillerson, Trump said: "He's a world-class player. He's in charge of an oil company that's pretty much double the size of its next nearest competitor." He so valued Kelly that he when the chief of staff job opened, Trump moved the general from his post as head of the Department of Homeland Security to the vacant job.

Neither of these men were "never Trumpers."

Neither Tillerson nor Kelly can be accurately described as so-called "deep state" actors either. Both men were new to this level of government. They were the farthest thing from embedded within the vast government bureaucracy. And not to sound like a broken record, but Trump appointed both of them!
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: According to Haley...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory