Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 07:06:02:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661883 Posts in 298731 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Afro Teacher Beats Handicapped Student In Class And Stomps... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Afro Teacher Beats Handicapped Student In Class And Stomps...  (Read 124 times)
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« on: 11 11, 19, 07:19:11:PM » Reply

...on her head causing brain damage.  She's fired (DUH!!!) and charged with Aggravated Assault and faces 20 Years in prison.

These are the kind of people that MUST be AVOIDED as much as possible!!!!  Do NOT go anywhere NEAR them!!!!

https://www.wthr.com/article/texas-high-schooler-suffers-brain-injury-fight-substitute-teacher

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/11/teen-left-brain-damage-teacher-beat-stomped-head-11079765/

The student is stuck in a chair with her back to the wall with NO chance to escape or protect herself!! The Afro Teacher hits
   the vulnerable student repeatedly with full roundhouse punches with closed fists until the student falls face-first onto the
   concrete floor. Then, the overpowering Afro STOMPS on the unprotected HEAD of the handicapped student. (Ever notice
   these kind of THUGS love to STOMP on the heads of their victims once the person is helpless on the ground?!!!!!!)

Mystic
Are you dumb all the time or just when I'm around?
Honored Member

My guess is - all the time.

« Reply #1 on: 11 11, 19, 07:33:40:PM » Reply

She thinks she's still in African jungle. No matter how many generations here.

That's why they call themselves African.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #2 on: 11 11, 19, 07:36:48:PM » Reply

There are plenty of people that would LOVE to have the opportunity to do the same thing to the Thug Teacher!!!!!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/1CwIP9qGjiY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/1CwIP9qGjiY</a>
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #3 on: 11 11, 19, 08:03:32:PM » Reply

MysticAre you dumb all the time or just when I'm around?
Honored Member

My guess is - all the time.

Re: Afro Teacher Beats Handicapped Student In Class And Stomps...« Reply #1 on: Today at 07:33:40 PM »

She thinks she's still in African jungle. No matter how many generations here.

That's why they call themselves African.

Mystic....  It's obvious to most people that there are some Races that have been out of the jungle and civilized for hundreds and
   hundreds of generations.

And, it's painfully obvious to most people that there are some Races that have only been out of the jungle for a few generations
   and have yet to pull themselves out of a jungle-type frame of mind to become fully civilized.

Unfortunately, we're stuck trying to live together as best we can and peacefully if possible. Know who to avoid!!!!!
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #4 on: 11 11, 19, 09:13:38:PM » Reply

OMG!!!!!!  She needs to be tied to a post and WHIPPED!!!!!!

dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 11 12, 19, 12:28:41:AM » Reply

The negress unleashes her hate for whites on the handicapped student, no doubt wvit and jw2 and davik62 and a few others will claim she was provoked by the memory of slavery.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #6 on: 11 12, 19, 01:08:35:AM » Reply

blame-yourself for what is considered slander.  but, jim appears to be one of your fellow racist, and he won't do anything about that.

Blame the rest of youse people for publicly displaying your abhorrent racism.

Assault on anyone is a crime that should be punished - have you seen the Popeye's Chicken video that's gone viral?

Most states, anyone can be a substitute "teacher".  I have retired friends who do it as a side job.

I also have an extensive number of disabled adults who used to be "special needs" students and others who are special education teachers.

I doubt any one of you despicable people could be special ed teachers with your GED diplomas.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #7 on: 11 12, 19, 05:57:46:AM » Reply

Yes, the attack was brutal and difficult to watch. Equally as difficult is the attack on a segment of the country merely because they were blessed with a rich abundance of melanin. That is beyond the ignorance of the parents that spawned and raised such a hateful mentally unbalanced low class group of sick people. Education should have erased the racism of previous generations. Apparently, these people have racist parents that beat hate into them. It is odd that they claim to be Christians when Christianity is allegedly a religion based on love. These folks appear to be more closely aligned with the anti Christ. If they are correct, and there is a God, they will have some explaining to do just before they are put on the express elevator down to a very warm place.

DBM, I have no idea what provoked the abhorrent attack. Whatever it was, it is totally inexcusable. Unless you have direct knowledge that hasn't been disclosed yet, you don't either.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 11 12, 19, 09:53:23:AM » Reply

BS that doesn't stop you democrats from attacking Trump and accusing him of crimes and davik62 said he was guilty of treason,so why not do what you low life leftist accuse us of what you do, you don't like it when it's one of yours do you. She was hate driven so admit it.
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #9 on: 11 12, 19, 10:32:32:AM » Reply

Did Trump beat and stomp the special needs student, or are you veering off topic? You seem to suffer from the same mental illness some of your cohorts do. If i were you, first of all I would find a tall building... no, that isn't right. I would definitely have the Kool-Ade y'all share analysed for some mind controlling substance.

Oh yes, the one sentence in your post that is on topic, the substitute teacher was surely filled with rage and seemingly, hatred as well. The hatred and division in this country has grown exponentially during the past three years. I wonder why. Not really, but I thought I would leave that opening for you and your like minded cronies to post some stupidity.
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #10 on: 11 12, 19, 05:49:39:PM » Reply

Did y'all lose your tongue? Are you out of hate? That would be awesome.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #11 on: 11 12, 19, 10:34:56:PM » Reply

Certain groups of people can never be blamed for their actions because they were treated so poorly by our ancestors.

They should be given special privileges and benefit from quotas to ensure they get jobs whether qualified or not and given
   free scholarships to prestigious schools regardless of their grades, etc., etc., etc..............  Ad Infinitum!!!!!!

Women get special privileges.

Gays and Lezzies and Trannies get special privileges.

Hispanics get special privileges.

Illegal immigrants and their children get special privileges.

Refugees get special privileges.

Nearly everyone in America gets special privileges EXCEPT...............
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Afro Teacher Beats Handicapped Student In Class And Stomps...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory