Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 05:30:22:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Amazing how the leftist democrats find the word lynching 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Amazing how the leftist democrats find the word lynching  (Read 52 times)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #12 on: 10 22, 19, 01:19:39:PM » Reply

How do you know what's been going on in those hearings?  They're secret.  There's no transcript.  You have to take the lying Schiff's word for it.

No thanks.
wvit1001

« Reply #13 on: 10 22, 19, 01:20:02:PM » Reply

you keep calling them secret meetings dan.   but the opening statements of those testifying keep getting released and republicans are involved in the hearings.   
wvit1001

« Reply #14 on: 10 22, 19, 01:21:59:PM » Reply

Each morning Republicans, Democrats and staff gather in a secure conference room in the basement of the Capitol, huddling behind closed doors for depositions from witnesses in the fact-finding phase of the House’s impeachment inquiry of President Trump.

Then the questions begin to fly, largely from the expert staff hired by lawmakers on the House Intelligence Committee and other panels participating in the probe. Each side gets an equal amount of questions, as dictated by long-standing House rules guiding these interviews.

“It starts one hour, one hour,” said Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), explaining how the questioning moves beyond one-hour blocks for each side. “Then it goes 45, 45, 45, 45, with breaks, occasionally, and breaks for lunch.”

Meadows, one of Trump’s staunchest allies, said each side has been allowed an unlimited amount of questions they can ask of witnesses.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/republicans-criticize-house-impeachment-process--while-fully-participating-in-probe/2019/10/16/9baf01dc-f037-11e9-89eb-ec56cd414732_story.html
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #15 on: 10 22, 19, 09:13:31:PM » Reply

you keep calling them secret meetings dan.   but the opening statements of those testifying keep getting released

Released by whom?  The cowardly shifty Schiff.  Do you believe him?

and republicans are involved in the hearings.

Nope.  They are forbidden from calling or questioning witnesses.
wvit1001

« Reply #16 on: 10 22, 19, 09:16:44:PM » Reply

so Mark Meadows is a democrat now dan?

“It starts one hour, one hour,” said Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), explaining how the questioning moves beyond one-hour blocks for each side. “Then it goes 45, 45, 45, 45, with breaks, occasionally, and breaks for lunch.”

Meadows, one of Trump’s staunchest allies, said each side has been allowed an unlimited amount of questions they can ask of witnesses.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Amazing how the leftist democrats find the word lynching
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory