Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 08:59:29:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662549 Posts in 298796 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Maladjusted White Man Ignites Gun Violence 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Maladjusted White Man Ignites Gun Violence  (Read 15 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« on: 10 15, 19, 09:33:24:AM » Reply

A neighbor charged in shooting rampage at Northwest Side condo building left two chilling notes, prosecutors allege. ‘Tomorrow!! No Mercy,’ one said in part.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-dunning-shooting-charges-20191014-b57azozouncnflaoxfw44don5a-story.html

A man facing eviction from his Northwest Side condo building went on a deadly rampage over the weekend, killing four people in a neighboring apartment as they sat down for dinner before hunting down another neighbor and shooting her in the back of the head as she fled, Cook County prosecutors alleged Monday.

Police later found two chilling notes written in Polish in Krysztof Marek’s apartment in the Dunning neighborhood.

Tsvetanka Kostadinova and her husband, Ivaylo Popov, both 43, were seated in Apartment 2D with Popov’s mother, Iskra Pourel-Popova, 65, and her boyfriend, David Hanik, 61, about 5:30 p.m. Saturday, waiting for a fifth family member to arrive before they ate dinner, prosecutors said Monday in court.

Apparently without warning, Marek came through the apartment’s front door and fired “numerous shots” with a .40 caliber gun, striking all four, Assistant State’s Attorney James Murphy said. Police found all four collapsed on the floor around the dining table, their food untouched.

After Marek exited the front door and headed upstairs, Murphy said, a witness who heard the initial shots saw Marek visibly shaking as he approached Apartment 3C.

Marek entered the unlocked front door and shot Jolanta Topolska, 53, once in the abdomen, the prosecutor said.

Her son saw Marek pointing a gun at her and heard her yell, “the neighbor,” Murphy said.

Topolska managed to run out her back door and down a stairwell toward the second floor, leaving a trail of blood behind her. But Marek chased after her and shot her in the back of the head, Murphy said.

Another witness heard a gunshot and saw Topolska roll down the stairs and land on the second floor.

Marek returned to his apartment, left his gun on a coffee table in his living room and exited the front of the building in the 6700 block of West Irving Park Road as police arrived, Murphy said.

“I think you’re looking for me," prosecutors said Marek exclaimed to officers. “I did it.”

Officers rushed to Marek’s apartment, found his front door open and said they saw a firearm in plain view on a coffee table. Police seized the gun and ammunition and arrested Marek.

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Maladjusted White Man Ignites Gun Violence
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory