Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 03:56:35:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: republican senators - to little, to late ...... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: republican senators - to little, to late ......  (Read 70 times)
wvit1001

« on: 10 14, 19, 08:58:52:PM » Reply

This is fucking useless. ISIS freed, and Kurds major leaders purged, this doe not mean anything.

Graham, a former longtime member of the Senate Armed Services and a leading congressional voice on military matters, said he had reached agreement with Van Hollen.

"While the administration refuses to act against Turkey, I expect strong bipartisan support," Graham said in a written statement. "Most members of Congress believe it would be wrong to abandon the Kurds who have been strong allies" in fighting the Islamic State group.

Graham, normally a staunch Trump ally, has been a leading critic of the president's decision to pull back U.S. forces back.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #1 on: 10 14, 19, 08:59:59:PM » Reply

I never took you for such a warmonger.  So you supported going into Syria, eh?
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 10 14, 19, 09:05:42:PM » Reply

We were already in Syria dan.
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 10 14, 19, 09:21:12:PM » Reply

5 days ago Turkey: Trump Knew ‘Precisely’ the Scope of Our Attack Plans in Syria. Shortly after speaking to Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Sunday, Donald Trump endorsed a Turkish incursion into Syria. “Turkey will soon be moving forward with its long-planned operation into northern Syria,” the White House said in a statement. “The United States Armed Forces will not support or be involved in the operation, and United States forces, having defeated the ISIS territorial ‘Caliphate,’ will no longer be in the immediate area.”

So Congress is now sanctioning Turkey for doing what trump told them they could do.
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 10 14, 19, 09:47:37:PM » Reply

Pence says U.S. won’t ‘tolerate’ Turkish attacks on Kurds …..

too late dumbass.  your boss already told Syria to go ahead and slaughter our allies days ago. 

Pence says Trump spoke with Turkish leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan earlier Monday and called for an immediate end to Turkey’s moves against the Kurds in Syria.

Pence says the president is “very concerned about instability in the region” and is denying that Trump gave Turkey the green light to launch the invasion when he announced a troop pullout.

Pence says the U.S. is “simply not going to tolerate Turkey’s invasion of Syria any longer.”

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/dispatched-to-mideast-pence-says-u-s-wont-tolerate-turkish-attacks-on-kurds
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 10 14, 19, 10:02:04:PM » Reply

wvit would be praising if Trump were a democrat, but it's a Republican, so wvit becomes a warmonger thirsting for American blood and death to our service personnel, yes wvit we were in Syria thanks to another left wing idiot and warmonger no better than you.
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 10 14, 19, 10:03:45:PM » Reply

what do you think of his actions of abandoning our allies blammie?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 10 14, 19, 10:05:35:PM » Reply

Maybe wvit can use his vast military expertise to explain why we should get involved in a shooting war with Turkey?
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 10 14, 19, 10:09:17:PM » Reply

so you don't have any thoughts of your own at all on trump's abandoning our allies blammie? 
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 10 14, 19, 10:10:03:PM » Reply

All that has been accomplished in the middle east by our intervention is a more unstable middle east Iraq was a mistake that should of never been made. Saddam Hussein was a cold blooded killer, but he was also a stabilizing force. We are not the worlds police force nor should we be involved in regime changes, that leads to civil wars.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 10 14, 19, 10:14:04:PM » Reply

Notice how wvit thirsts for American blood and death, in Syria.
wvit1001

« Reply #11 on: 10 14, 19, 10:17:23:PM » Reply

so you still haven't said what you think about trump's abandoning our allies blammie?   Do you not have any of your own thoughts at all on this subject?
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: republican senators - to little, to late ......
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory