Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 12:28:04:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663467 Posts in 298880 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Lindsey Graham - Bigger Scum than Fuhrer Trump? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Lindsey Graham - Bigger Scum than Fuhrer Trump?  (Read 20 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« on: 10 15, 19, 05:52:00:PM » Reply

Sen. Graham Dishes on Trump in Hoax Calls with Russians

When [Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham] received a call from a man he thought was Turkey's minister of defense earlier in August, it didn't strike him as unusual. "Thank you so much for calling me, Mr. Minister," Graham said. "I want to make this a win-win, if we can."

There's a recording of the hoax call at the above linked article.
<a href="http://
Publicly, Graham condemned Turkey for attacking the Kurds, but privately dissed them and sympathized with Turkey. Also, Graham is heard sticking up for a criminal who laundered billions of dollars of Iranian oil money and bribed Turkish cabinet ministers and others with tens of millions of Euros and dollars.

maybe now we know why Graham went from someone who ridiculed Trump to become one of his staunch supporters.  Clearly, Graham is demonstrating his ability to talk our of both sides of his mouth.

Is Graham on the take?

chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #1 on: 10 15, 19, 05:54:37:PM » Reply

I know what ya mean.  He used to diss Trump and youse slime balls loved him.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #2 on: 10 15, 19, 06:02:11:PM » Reply

Graham said. "I want to make this a win-win, if we can."

Obviously JW has no idea what Win/Win means...  Thank GOD he'll never be a politician. I have to believe even AOC knows that meaning.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #3 on: 10 15, 19, 06:03:42:PM » Reply

The substance of Graham’s conversation with Stolyarov, who was posing as Turkish Defense Minister Hulusi Akar, is newly relevant in light of the South Carolina senator’s push for sanctions on Turkey as punishment for their offensive against the Kurds in northern Syria. Graham labeled the Kurds a “threat” to Turkey in the call, seemingly contradicting what he has said publicly in recent days.

Graham also mentions Trump’s personal interest in a “Turkish bank case” in the call that appears to refer to a U.S. case involving Reza Zarrab, an Iranian-Turkish gold trader and client of Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani. Bloomberg reported on Wednesday that Trump had asked then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in 2017 to help persuade the Justice Department to drop the Zarrab case.

too bad you and jim didn't read the linked article chuck.  Information is essential.  You should try and pay attention to facts, [the article links to the recording of Graham's comments - that should be factual enough for you, eh?] instead of jim's Russian fed conspiracy theories.   It would appear that Lindsey was in on some Trump-Guiliani scam.  And you should conclude it wasn't for the benefit of the United States.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #4 on: 10 15, 19, 06:23:48:PM » Reply

Bigger Scum

How so, fuhrer johniel?  What do you mean?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Lindsey Graham - Bigger Scum than Fuhrer Trump?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory