Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 08:32:26:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663263 Posts in 298861 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Giuliani Just ‘Threw Trump Under the Bus’ 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Giuliani Just ‘Threw Trump Under the Bus’  (Read 29 times)
wvit1001

« on: 10 12, 19, 07:31:30:PM » Reply

According to Figliuzzi, Giuliani’s reckless public responses to questions about the investigation have been bad for him and may prove to be even worse for Trump.

“The Statement that [Giuliani] made to Mike Schmidt, in response to Mike’s article, that ‘I wasn’t working for the Ukrainians, I was working for Trump,’ that kind of thing is going to be held up against what they have on tape if they have it, and what they have from human sources,” he explained

“As is usually the case when Rudy opens his mouth, he may have defended himself against a FARA charge today, but he certainly threw Trump under the bus when he said, ‘I was working at the direction of the United States.’ That’s a problem,” Figliuzzi concluded

https://lawandcrime.com/uncategorized/fmr-fbi-assistant-director-of-counter-intel-giuliani-just-threw-trump-under-the-bus/
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #1 on: 10 12, 19, 07:37:43:PM » Reply

Talk about a bunch of cluster-fucks throwing each other under the bus.  If it wasn't such a serious issue, it would be extremely hilarious...
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 10 12, 19, 07:38:02:PM » Reply

wvit's source is a tv show wow pluto tv! Impressing wvit didn't salon have anything on it, for you to copy and paste queen?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #3 on: 10 12, 19, 07:39:33:PM » Reply

Nope.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #4 on: 10 12, 19, 07:48:58:PM » Reply

(( wvit's source is a tv show wow pluto tv! Impressing wvit didn't salon have anything on it, for you to copy and paste queen?                                                                                                                                        ))

I sure hope DBM's Parents didn't have to pay for his education.  If they did, they sure got fucked...
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 10 12, 19, 11:30:47:PM » Reply

Matter of fact hacksaw my education came by way of affirmative action, paid by Tax Payers being a minority has it's privileges, I could of gotten more by claiming victim status but i'm not greedy.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Giuliani Just ‘Threw Trump Under the Bus’
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory