Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 01:02:01:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663481 Posts in 298880 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: US Special Forces says, 'I am ashamed for the first time in my career' 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: US Special Forces says, 'I am ashamed for the first time in my career'  (Read 83 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #12 on: 10 10, 19, 03:35:47:PM » Reply

democrats didn't care about the South Vietnamese did they wvit?
wvit1001

« Reply #13 on: 10 10, 19, 04:18:06:PM » Reply

I don't know blammie that was before mine and most Americans time.    But good try at deflection.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #14 on: 10 10, 19, 04:26:07:PM » Reply

I didn't ever hear him promising to abandon our allies to their enemies blammie.   

And yet thats what Obama did to Iraq, and you wanted to give him yet another peace prize for it.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #15 on: 10 10, 19, 04:46:28:PM » Reply

I don't know blammie that was before mine and most Americans time. 

It wasn't before "my" time... I walked those jungles ever day, many times I walked them with ARVN's. They were instrumental in helping us capture several NVA and Gooks.  South Vietnam was winning that war until Democrats stopped the funding to near nothing.  North Vietnam was near surrender when Nixon was also forced to stop the bombings. That war/conflict had been near WIN twice and both times was thwarted by Democrats not wanting the Right to have a win of ANYTHING, no matter who was hurt in the process. And nothing has changed 50 years later.
wvit1001

« Reply #16 on: 10 10, 19, 04:48:47:PM » Reply

so jim.   didn't the US have an agreement with the government of Iraq that we would withdraw out forces?    I think we did.   
wvit1001

« Reply #17 on: 10 10, 19, 04:51:06:PM » Reply

what's any of your whining about vietnam or iraq got to do with trump's behavior?    Are you trying to say trump's behavior towards our allies is justified by what you see as mistakes from the past jim?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #18 on: 10 10, 19, 05:28:10:PM » Reply

Unlike you wvit we don't always agree and when we disagree we make it know it matters not the politics but in your case everything a democrats does is automatically justified no matter the harm or the deaths it causes.You really need a brain transplant wvit as you seem to be running on empty. 
wvit1001

« Reply #19 on: 10 10, 19, 05:35:50:PM » Reply

what are you yammering about blammie?   you still trying to say that stuff from a half century ago justifies trump's behavior today?
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #20 on: 10 10, 19, 09:09:03:PM » Reply

you idiots are just pitiful.   you don't really give a shit about people who were allied with the US do you?

Don't act like you care wvit. This is just an opportunity for you to bitch about Trump. If Obama had pulled out you would have been fine with it.

chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #21 on: 10 10, 19, 09:44:04:PM » Reply

The idiot serves at the pleasure of the president.  If they ever find out who this soldier is, the soldier will get an earful, at the very minimum since the soldier represented himself as a soldier, assuming FOX isn't full of chit to begin with.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: US Special Forces says, 'I am ashamed for the first time in my career'
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory