Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 29, 24, 12:09:32:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663771 Posts in 298907 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Cuba Urges Citizens to Eat Banana Peels! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Cuba Urges Citizens to Eat Banana Peels!  (Read 28 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 10 11, 19, 02:30:21:PM » Reply

Radio Rebelde, the website of a state-sponsored radio station in Cuba, published an article urging Cubans to eat banana and plantain peels and use them as painkillers and skin cleansers, astute online observers noted on Thursday.
The Cuban interest website Periódico Cubano picked up on this week’s lifestyle advice from the Communist Party noting the extreme food, medicine, and fuel shortages in the country currently, the result of over half a century of communist rule and the collapse of the regime’s oil-rich colony Venezuela.
Radio Rebelde did not go as far as to suggest using banana peels to power cars, but the list of uses it claimed the food waste product reliable for was nonetheless prodigious.
“Plantain or banana is one of the most consumed fruits in the world,” the article began. “What you might not know is that the peel is just as nutritious as the interior: it contains iron, potassium, and vitamins B, C, and K and, if that were not enough, also contains good amounts of manganese, fiber, antioxidants, and copper.”
Among the uses for banana peel the article recommends is to smear it on the face for clearer, healthier skin; to use in healing mosquito bites; to wipe across the forehead as a painkiller; to whiten teeth by brushing them with peel; and to “improve humor.”
“Banana peel contains a good amount of tryptophan. This amino acid helps promote the production of serotonin, known as the ‘happiness hormone,'” Radio Rebelde claimed. “It regulates mood and if one has low levels of it, this translates into a bad mood, depression, and irritability.”

“With two banana peels a day for three consecutive days, you will raise serotonin levels up the 16 percent,” Cuban state media alleged.

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2019/10/11/communism-cuba-urges-citizens-to-eat-banana-peels-to-improve-humor/
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #1 on: 10 11, 19, 02:33:20:PM » Reply

Makes sense since few people in Commie-land can afford SOAP!!!
Mystic
Are you dumb all the time or just when I'm around?
Honored Member

My guess is - all the time.

« Reply #2 on: 10 11, 19, 02:59:18:PM » Reply

Even monkeys don't eat banana peals.
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 10 11, 19, 03:16:26:PM » Reply

Banana skins have been credited with various medicinal uses, including analgesia.

Applying banana peel to the site of a pain can result in almost immediate relief, according to the Pain Research Institute, which describes itself as “a worldwide organisation of doctors who believe the root cause of pain is broken, cut or suppressed endogenous electrical signals between cells”. 

https://www.pharmaceutical-journal.com/opinion/blogs/that-banana-peel-appeal/10047683.blog?firstPass=false
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 10 11, 19, 03:23:10:PM » Reply

wvit should wrap his head in banana skins,it may help him?
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 10 11, 19, 03:34:18:PM » Reply

it doesn't take much to trigger you guys hate does it.   hahahahhaaha
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 10 11, 19, 03:44:11:PM » Reply

Don't hate you wvit just feel sorry for you, I truly believe you can't help being the way you are.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #7 on: 10 11, 19, 09:47:42:PM » Reply

Wvit cheers Cuba's abuse of its citizens and wants communism there to continue to make matters worse!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Cuba Urges Citizens to Eat Banana Peels!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory