Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 29, 24, 08:45:30:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663748 Posts in 298906 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Giuliani's relationship w/ arrested subject of criminal investigation 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Giuliani's relationship w/ arrested subject of criminal investigation  (Read 10 times)
wvit1001

« on: 10 11, 19, 07:46:07:PM » Reply

Rudy Giuliani's relationship with arrested men is subject of criminal investigation

The investigation became public after the FBI had to quickly move to arrest Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman before they boarded a flight out of the country from Washington Dulles Airport with one-way tickets. They have been named as witnesses in the ongoing impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

The investigation is being conducted by the FBI's New York field office and prosecutors in the Southern District of New York, the same U.S. Attorney's office Giuliani ran before he became mayor of New York.

Parnas and Fruman, two Soviet-born, Florida-based businessmen, assisted Giuliani in his effort to dig up dirt on Joe Biden and his family. The association among the three men goes back several years. Giuliani has represented Parnas and Fruman in the past.

The two men were charged Thursday with four counts, including conspiracy to commit campaign finance fraud, false statements to the Federal Election Commission, and falsification of records.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rudy-giulianis-relationship-arrested-men-subject-criminal-investigation/story?id=66212654&cid=social_twitter_abcnp
gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 10 11, 19, 08:03:12:PM » Reply

Damn!!!!

I sure am glad it is Friday.  This last week has just gone over the top and I am no longer able to keep up.  Need a couple of days rest and a chance to catch my breath.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Giuliani's relationship w/ arrested subject of criminal investigation
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory