Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 08:28:51:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660472 Posts in 298591 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: tRump on his Knees Before Saudis Allowing THEM to Dictate to US! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: tRump on his Knees Before Saudis Allowing THEM to Dictate to US!  (Read 33 times)
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« on: 09 17, 19, 02:13:48:PM » Reply

WASHINGTON — After oil installations were blown up in Saudi Arabia over the weekend, President Donald Trump declared that the United States was “locked and loaded,”
a phrase that seemed to suggest he was ready to strike back. But then he promised to wait for Saudi Arabia to tell him “under what terms we would proceed.”

His message on Twitter offered a remarkable insight into the deference Trump gives to the Saudi royal family and touched off a torrent of criticism from those who have
long accused him of doing Riyadh’s bidding while sweeping Saudi violations of human rights and international norms under the rug.

It was hard to imagine him allowing NATO, or a European ally, such latitude to determine how the United States should respond. But for Trump, the Saudis have always
been a special case, their economic import having often overwhelmed other considerations in his mind.

Whether, and how, to commit U.S. forces is one of the most critical decisions any U.S. president can make, but Trump’s comment gave the impression that he was outsourcing
the decision. The fact that the other country was Saudi Arabia — a difficult ally that came under intense criticism for the killing and dismemberment of Jamal Khashoggi, the dissident and Washington Post columnist — reinforced the long-standing criticism that the energy-rich kingdom buys U.S. support.

“What struck me about that tweet was not just that it’s obviously wrong to allow Saudi Arabia to dictate our foreign policy, but that the president doesn’t seem to be aware of
how submissive it makes him look to say that,” said Rep. Tom Malinowski, D-N.J., a former assistant secretary of state.

https://news.yahoo.com/saudi-oil-under-attack-trumps-120800201.html

Unbelievable, just unreal!

I guess the Saudis have a copy of his Pee-Pee Tape too!
lakitss

« Reply #1 on: 09 17, 19, 02:16:30:PM » Reply

Yahoo has morphed into another left wing cess pool of garbage.

Right up your alley.
Truman62

« Reply #2 on: 09 17, 19, 02:35:27:PM » Reply

No, the garbage is in the WH, since it allows OTHERS to dictate to us.

the WH is no place for a lying, orange POS like tRump.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #3 on: 09 17, 19, 04:29:50:PM » Reply

criticism from those who have long accused him of doing Riyadh’s bidding

No, I do believe you all accused Trump of doing Putins bidding. So now its the Saudi's instead? or is it Both at the same time. I obviously get confused whenever you idiots open your mouths. So, maybe you can just draw me a cartoon of it. When you on the Left are involved I can better understand you if its in cartoon form.

But lets not forget who the KneeBender is:

gwboolean

« Reply #4 on: 09 17, 19, 06:44:49:PM » Reply

Jimbo, you need to keep up.  Your Dear Leader does the bidding of any despot who is willing to give him a little fragrant grease. 

But I can see how you might have trouble keeping up with who bribes your Dear Leader, considering we fine some new corruption everyday.  This came on very fast considering we just found out a week ago about your Dear Leaders stealing $Millions from the military to line his pockets and his stealing $Billions from the military to spend on your/his fence.

By the way, would you like a list of some of the despots that have bribed your Dear Leader?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #5 on: 09 17, 19, 07:04:38:PM » Reply

Would you rather fight Saudi's battles for them?
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #6 on: 09 17, 19, 07:16:40:PM » Reply

dead-dik knows ALL about being on his knees.

He's usually behind guys and waiting for them to bend over.

WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #7 on: 09 17, 19, 07:46:46:PM » Reply

Truman62

« Reply #8 on: 09 17, 19, 09:42:39:PM » Reply

Look at the wonderful meme Wavy shared about our precious leader Donnie tRump!

tRump kisses so much ass...  Putin's ass.  Kim's ass.  Saudi King's ass.  etc...
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: tRump on his Knees Before Saudis Allowing THEM to Dictate to US!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory