Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 02:00:55:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: NY judge resigns after allegedly posting 'Make America Great Again' 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: NY judge resigns after allegedly posting 'Make America Great Again'  (Read 24 times)
wvit1001

« on: 09 17, 19, 12:25:23:PM » Reply

republicans are such idiots.   you'd think someone like a judge would have more sense but evidently republicans now a days are severely lacking in any sense or morals. 

NY judge resigns after allegedly posting 'Make America Great Again' message with noose

Kyle R. Canning, who was a part-time judge in Altona, N.Y., was charged over a Facebook post that allegedly showed a photo of a noose, along with the statement: "IF WE WANT TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN WE WILL HAVE TO MAKE EVIL PEOPLE FEAR PUNISHMENT AGAIN,” the New York State Commission on Judicial Conduct said in a statement Tuesday. The language used in the post echoed President Trump's "Make America Great Again" campaign slogan.

The commission said that Canning was charged with sharing an image that "conveyed racial and/or political bias."

“The noose is an incendiary image with repugnant racial connotations,” Commission Administrator Robert H. Tembeckjian said in the statement. “It is the very antithesis of law and justice. For a judge to use the image of the noose in making a political point undermines the integrity of the judiciary and public confidence in the courts.”

Canning took office in 2018, and his term was supposed to last until the end of 2021, officials said. He agreed to never "seek or accept judicial office" in the future, they added.

The commission said Canning was served with a formal complaint in May and resigned from his position on June 27.

“They have presented me with several different options in resolving what they claim to be a serious offense," he said in a resignation letter, according to The Washing Post. "I feel as though, due to my current financial situation and obligations to my family, I am being coerced into resigning.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/461742-NY-judge-resigns-from-bench-after-allegedly%20posting-make-america-great-again
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #1 on: 09 17, 19, 12:32:47:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/7gsjog6e1l0" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/7gsjog6e1l0</a>
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #2 on: 09 17, 19, 07:01:16:PM » Reply

A former immigration judge was disciplined after she was found to have violated the Hatch Act while on the bench when she promoted then-Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s immigration reform plan during a 2016 hearing.

The U.S. Office of Special Counsel (OSC) said in a statement on Sept. 17 that Carmene “Zsa Zsa” DePaolo was presiding over an immigration case of an individual who was facing deportation and a subsequent 10-year bar on re-entry into the United States. At the time, DePaolo was an immigration judge on the Otay Mesa Immigration Court in California.

During that hearing, which was open to the public, DePaolo remarked that the penalty was “a pretty harsh thing” that Clinton had intended to change as long as “the Senate becomes a Democratic body and there’s some hope that they can actually pass immigration legislation,” according to the OSC.

The judge then took a shot at Republicans saying that they “aren’t going to do anything” about immigration “if they can help it,” other than to “try to deport everybody.”
DePaolo, who was the immigration judge on the Otay Mesa Immigration Court in California, was subsequently fined $1,000—the maximum possible civil penalty—and given a two-and-a-half-year debarment from federal service.

“We are very pleased with the outcome of this case and believe the significant disciplinary action imposed against Judge DePaolo is appropriate and warranted,” Special Counsel Henry J. Kerner said in the statement.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/former-judge-fined-disbarred-for-promoting-hillary-clintons-immigration-reform-plan-during-hearing_3085098.html

Ds are fargin idiots.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: NY judge resigns after allegedly posting 'Make America Great Again'
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory