Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 01:51:16:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661972 Posts in 298746 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Israeli PM vows to annex ‘all the settlements’ in West Bank 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Israeli PM vows to annex ‘all the settlements’ in West Bank  (Read 30 times)
wvit1001

« on: 09 16, 19, 01:48:35:PM » Reply

More radical right wing crap that's intended only to inflame the hard line conservonuts and shit on everyone else.

Netanyahu vowed Monday to annex “all the settlements” in the West Bank, including an enclave deep in the heart of the largest Palestinian city, in a last-ditch move that appeared aimed at shoring up nationalist support the day before a do-over election.

“I intend to extend sovereignty on all the settlements and the (settlement) blocs,” including “sites that have security importance or are important to Israel’s heritage,” Netanyahu said in an interview with Israeli Army Radio, part of an eleventh-hour media blitz.

Asked if that included the hundreds of Jews who live under heavy military guard amid tens of thousands of Palestinians in the volatile city of Hebron, Netanyahu responded “of course.”

Netanyahu has made a series of ambitious pledges in a bid to whip up support, including a promise to annex the Jordan Valley, an area even moderate Israelis view as strategic but which the Palestinians consider the breadbasket of any future state.

To protest that announcement, the Palestinian Authority held a Cabinet meeting in the Jordan Valley village of Fasayil on Monday, a day after Israel’s Cabinet met elsewhere in the valley.

“The Jordan Valley is part of Palestinian lands and any settlement or annexation is illegal,” Prime Minister Mohammed Shtayyeh said at the start of the meeting. “We will sue Israel in international courts for exploiting our land and we will continue our struggle against the occupation on the ground and in international forums.”

Critics contend that Netanyahu’s pledges, if carried out, would enflame the Middle East and eliminate any remaining Palestinian hope of establishing a separate state. His political rivals have dismissed his talk of annexation as an election ploy noting that he has refrained from annexing any territory during his more than a decade in power.

https://www.apnews.com/371b9fe55bfc4da9a0c82ccbcd5d781a
fun n games
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 09 17, 19, 04:24:52:AM » Reply

Nutenyahoo can vow all he wants.  He maybe out of a job after Tuesday Sept 17.  Nutenyahoo is just like tRump a liar, corruption, and graft.  If it wasn't for the Billions of Dollars USA gives Israel the country would die of corruption.

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 09 17, 19, 05:16:19:AM » Reply

Good!

The Palestinians have proven peace is impossible!
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 09 17, 19, 07:50:23:AM » Reply

So what do you propose for them D2?   What’s the solution to end the violence?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #4 on: 09 17, 19, 01:31:16:PM » Reply

The Palestinians must learn to value their children's lives more than killing Jews!
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 09 17, 19, 01:32:21:PM » Reply

so they should just turn the other check as the Jewish state takes their lands from them? 
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 09 17, 19, 01:33:44:PM » Reply

They earned that annexation via the limitless violence they visit upon the Israelis!
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 09 17, 19, 02:06:31:PM » Reply

so how's that get them any closer to peace?    so far you've said that the Palestinians don't have any real land claims that they just have to suck it up.
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 09 17, 19, 02:07:58:PM » Reply

There you go again lying about what I have said!

Get back to me when you want to discuss matters honestly!
wvit1001

« Reply #9 on: 09 17, 19, 02:27:21:PM » Reply

so if the Palestinian have a real claim to the land how come the Israelis keep taking it from them?
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 09 17, 19, 08:37:19:PM » Reply

They surrendered any claim the moment they started a war of genocide against Israel!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #11 on: 09 17, 19, 09:01:39:PM » Reply

Gosh!!

When you launch rockets into Civilian Areas and KILL innocent people, you end up losing things you thought you had.

How surprising!!!!!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Israeli PM vows to annex ‘all the settlements’ in West Bank
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory