Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 06:27:50:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660978 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Obamunist judge says no treatment for you! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Obamunist judge says no treatment for you!  (Read 58 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 08 22, 19, 11:38:05:PM » Reply

An Obama-appointed federal judge is forcing Wisconsin taxpayers to provide costly sex reassignment surgery and hormonal procedures for low-income transgender residents who get free medical care from the government. In a recently issued ruling U.S. District Judge William M. Conley writes that Medicaid, the publicly funded insurance that covers 65.7 million poor people, cannot deny the medical treatment needs of those suffering from “gender dysphoria.” Officials estimate it will cost up to $1.2 million annually to provide transgender Medicaid recipients in the Badger State with treatments such as “gender confirmation” surgery, including elective mastectomies, hysterectomies, genital reconstruction and breast augmentation. The intricate operations are typically done by plastic surgeons.
The ruling culminates a lawsuit filed more than a year ago by two transgender Wisconsinites, who accuse the federal and state-funded insurance program of providing them with disparate and inferior health care on the basis of sex. Cody Flack of Green Bay and Sara Makenzie of Baraboo say they suffer from severe gender dysphoria that requires costly surgery. Flack, a woman, claims to be ashamed of her breasts and wants to have them surgically removed as she transitions into a man’s body. To make a case for the government to pay for her surgery, she claims that she engages in “binding,” which flattens her breasts and causes sores, skin irritation and respiratory distress. Flack also has difficulty binding her breasts due to a disability, according to court documents. Makenzie, a man who legally changed his name to Sara and wears women’s clothing, says his “male-appearing genitalia” causes him “great distress” and negatively affects his sexuality and social life. Showering and seeing his body in a mirror is “painful,” court records state, and Makenzie fears someone will be able to see his “male genitals” through his clothing.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/corruption-chronicles/obama-judge-rules-medicaid-must-pay-for-transgender-sex-reassignment-surgery

So instead of funding the treatment of life threatening diseases money must instead go to encourage mental illness!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #1 on: 08 22, 19, 11:41:13:PM » Reply

Sexually-confused people are getting more medical funding than Normal People.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #2 on: 08 23, 19, 01:57:23:AM » Reply

Why do you HATE Americans so much?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #3 on: 08 23, 19, 03:04:36:AM » Reply

Davik, you are the one who hates America and Americans!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #4 on: 08 23, 19, 11:07:44:AM » Reply

And yet your actions and writings say other wise.

YOU ARE GLEEFUL WHEN Americans suffer, and sad when
Republicans are NOT put on a pedestal and worshipped.
D2D

« Reply #5 on: 08 23, 19, 11:33:49:AM » Reply

Davik loves the idea of the truly sick being denied care because such funding must go to a sexually confused person!
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #6 on: 08 23, 19, 12:08:02:PM » Reply

I would have to see this story from a credible source to take it seriously.
D2D

« Reply #7 on: 08 23, 19, 01:22:40:PM » Reply

Sorry the Mickey Mouse Club doesn't cover this kind of news!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Obamunist judge says no treatment for you!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory