Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 08:44:17:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663130 Posts in 298843 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Media mocks Trump over Greenland, but here's why Greenland matters 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Media mocks Trump over Greenland, but here's why Greenland matters  (Read 379 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 08 21, 19, 04:54:15:PM » Reply

Media mocks President Trump over Greenland, but here's why Greenland matters

President Trump defended his decision to postpone a scheduled trip to Demark, over the Danish prime minister's blanket refusal to discuss the possible sale of Greenland.

In remarks outside the White House, the President said that he felt the Prime Minister "was nasty" in calling his proposal, "absurd" and said that he postponed the visit because "you don't talk to the United States that way."

Last night, CNN's Don Lemon said, "This President wants to convince you that he is a tough guy, so he is picking a fight with Greenland."

On Fox Nation's "Get Tammy Bruce", Tammy Bruce said that this reaction is an example of what the media gets wrong about the President.

"What has struck me in this entire process with the media... is the fact that they have been mocking him for this, or that the idea of offering to buy or being interested in buying Greenland is somehow some kind of weird idea... once again the President being underestimated," said Bruce.

Bruce believes that the President's proposal, "is an indication, not just of the fact that the United States can think expansively again... but it tells you about the importance of leadership."

Bruce pointed out that the United States is not the only nation that has expressed interest in Greenland.  In June, a Chinese state-owned company reportedly withdrew its effort to build airports in Greenland.

"This is about the freedom of the world, and the nature of who is going to have at least some kind of control over the nature of the Western world... you didn't hear about that in this conversation," said Bruce.

Lastly, Bruce stressed that Greenland is rich in natural resources.  "They have iron ore, they have lead, they have zinc, diamonds... uranium, oil, but also rare earth elements," said Bruce, adding, "We rely on China for those, interestingly enough, and that has been an understated threat by China in the trade negotiations."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tammy-bruce-media-mocks-president-trump-over-greenland-but-heres-why-greenland-matters

sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #1 on: 08 21, 19, 05:16:18:PM » Reply

Dims would have the US dominated by China

Just look at the traitor criminal Clinton/s

http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/index.php?topic=279532.msg2387045#msg2387045

* C715C8A9-71B3-470A-933B-877A41E6B042.jpeg (66.14 KB, 490x390 - viewed 23 times.)
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #2 on: 08 21, 19, 05:21:09:PM » Reply

Fox's talking heads get paid to try to put a positive spin on ANYTHING the Orange Lunatic says or does.  That is their sole job.
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 08 21, 19, 05:22:21:PM » Reply

So why was he insulting the Prime Minister of Greenland on twitter?

I'd think that if this buying Greenland was a real idea worthy of consideration that announcing his intentions the way he did was not the way to go about it.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #4 on: 08 21, 19, 05:25:36:PM » Reply

If Obama had proposed it, the sycophantic libs would be having an orgasm over his genius.
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 08 21, 19, 05:28:36:PM » Reply

If ifs and but were candy and nuts trump would be a good president dan.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #6 on: 08 21, 19, 05:32:04:PM » Reply

It obvious to everyone that the establishment propaganda mills and the D party are one and the same.  We are free at last.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #7 on: 08 21, 19, 05:37:18:PM » Reply

Trump IS a good president, Vit.  So my observation is valid.  You hypocrite libs would be praising Obama if he had proposed it.  And you know it.
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #8 on: 08 21, 19, 05:41:56:PM » Reply

An example of one ludicrous thing Obama said or did as President would be... what?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #9 on: 08 21, 19, 05:54:11:PM » Reply

Iran Nuke Deal
Paris Climate Accord
Obamacare
Fast and Furious
Gay marriage
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #10 on: 08 21, 19, 05:59:42:PM » Reply

Here ya go Mr. Pee

Obama's lies and the lies of the media

Former President Obama has no shame, but don’t count on the mainstream media to tell you this. They are in on the deception. His talk at the University of Illinois on Friday contained all of the divisive rhetoric that he and the mainstream press accuse President Trump of engaging in.

How quickly NY Times forgets Obama's lies and frauds

These people practice what V. I. Lenin advised: “Call your enemy what you are, and always tell the exact opposite of the truth.”
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #11 on: 08 21, 19, 06:02:10:PM » Reply

Fox's talking heads get paid to try to put a positive spin on ANYTHING the Orange Lunatic says or does.  That is their sole job.

http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/index.php?topic=279509.0
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Media mocks Trump over Greenland, but here's why Greenland matters
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory