Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 04:02:34:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662798 Posts in 298815 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Left NEEDS to Keep Racism Alive 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: The Left NEEDS to Keep Racism Alive  (Read 183 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #24 on: 08 21, 19, 03:59:39:PM » Reply

Truth of the matter comrade is, you are lying and you know it.  It's called intellectual dishonest.  I don't believe your are stupid.  I do believe you are willing to lie and deceive to achieve you immoral anti-American objectives.  Must be why Putin put you on his payroll. 

Here's a real live, current example of one of the people you give sympathy and cover for - criminals willing to use violence for their racist political objectives.

Police went to help a man in a car accident. Then they found an arsenal of weapons

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/21/us/new-jersey-arsenal-white-supremacist-arrest/index.html

A New Jersey man who had been in a car accident was arrested and charged with having an arsenal of weapons, as well as white supremacist material, after police spotted the weapons while giving him medical treatment, according to a criminal complaint.

Joseph Rubino, 57, was arrested after New Jersey State Police on July 24 noticed various weapons in his vehicle after a traffic accident, New Jersey US Attorney Craig Carpenito said Tuesday.

Police then searched his vehicle and found firearms and ammunition, and a search of his home found more than a dozen more weapons, including a grenade launcher, shotguns, rifles with scopes, silencers and high-capacity magazines.

During the searches, authorities also found white supremacist and racist materials, Carpenito said.

Rubino had a box with clothing and bumper stickers with "SS Bolts," common white supremacist and neo-Nazi symbols, according to Carpenito.

Rubino also had a document called "N****r Owner's Manual," containing racist material and purporting to be an instruction manual for owning a slave, authorities said.

Further, police found meth, about three kilograms of marijuana and about 200 cannabis vape cartridges, the complaint shows.

Rubino is charged with possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine, possession of firearms in furtherance of a drug-trafficking crime, and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, according to a complaint.

Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #25 on: 08 21, 19, 04:13:56:PM » Reply

Learn to read. I never said these people didn't exist. I said they were on their way to extinction (or at least NEAR extinction).  IE: They were far and few between considering what they were.  And like I also said, these types of people will "ALWAYS" exist. But in few numbers.  Of course the more you pay attention to them the bigger they tend to get. So again: STOP IT.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #26 on: 08 21, 19, 04:24:34:PM » Reply

poor anchoragedan wants to try to out-lie jim.

To state that Timmothy McVeigh wasn't a right wing milita person disputes the facts at hand.  Publicly detailed facts were entered into evidence at the trial he was convicted.

Why do you insist on lying?

What do you get out of it?

One can only conclude from your lies that you are either mentally deficient or morally deficient and in great need of mental health services.

Neither you or FSB_jim believe people should be equal in the eyes of God or the Government.

Face it, you got screwed or screwed up in some way, and you want to blame the wrong people.  And those people - friends of your Fuhrer Trump - are laughing at you from their yachts and private planes.

extinction, jim?  reading comprehension?  you can't even adhere to your own TOS.

there's a mountain of evidence that the election of Fuhrer Trump has given a rise to white nationalism and alt-right violence.  The people committing that violence have said or written that they follow or are inspired by Fuhrer Trump.  a week does not go by without a story similar to the one I just posted.

the director of the FBI has publicly stated that what I have posted is his professional opinion

FBI's Wray says most domestic terrorism arrests this year involve white supremacy
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #27 on: 08 21, 19, 07:14:52:PM » Reply

there's a mountain of evidence that the election of Fuhrer Trump has given a rise to white nationalism and alt-right violence.

No, Its the Lefts rhetoric, its attacks on citizens just trying to eat a meal, its the Leftist Terrorist group ANTIFA that has emboldened and made them  appear bigger. 

And yet they STILL do not exit as you claim they do. You just HATE anyone on the Right - especially those who defend themselves.
THOSE are the White Supremacists aren't they. Those who dare to fight back. "Take it and shut up or else your a Racist."

Get your facts straight.  YOU create, then you blame others for that creation.  How many times do I have to say: STOP IT !

warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #28 on: 08 21, 19, 08:10:13:PM » Reply

Jw2
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #29 on: 08 21, 19, 08:28:46:PM » Reply

there's a mountain of evidence that the election of Fuhrer Trump has given a rise to white nationalism and alt-right violence.

Naturally. And that mountain of evidence is called "Whiny pansy-assed Democrats" who attack people who just want to have a meal, and its the Terrorist group ANTIFA who attack anyone daring FREE SPEECH by saying something they don't like.  And those "white nationalists" and "alt-right" are just the regular "normal" Americans who fight back because they've had enough of the HATE from Democrats and what its doing to cities and the country they love (and you hate)..

But you don't like to hear that - do you.  Ain't life a bitch in that respect?   Grow up. There is even MORE truth headed your way that you ain't gonna like..
And if you want to talk about the TOS then open another thread. I'm not going to let you re-direct this thread in a different direction just because you don't like hearing the truth.

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #30 on: 08 21, 19, 08:32:04:PM » Reply

As predicted not a single Democrat viewed the video instead they all chose to respond in abject ignorance!
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #31 on: 08 21, 19, 09:29:52:PM » Reply

and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon

That right there is worth 10 years at the federal level on top the other charges. But only if they want to enforce gun control laws.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #32 on: 08 21, 19, 09:37:43:PM » Reply

"The Left" believes in recognizing reality.

Understanding the plight of other human beings, and offering a solution.

"The Right" is exclusively out to punish people.

Illinois is the first state in the Midwest to protect immigrant tenants: 'Where you were born has absolutely nothing to do with your ability to pay rent on time'
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #33 on: 08 21, 19, 09:55:07:PM » Reply

Punish who?   Who is the Right "Punishing?"
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #34 on: 08 22, 19, 08:14:21:AM » Reply

"The Left" believes in recognizing reality.

Understanding the plight of other human beings, and offering a solution.

People like this need to be punished. Wouldn't you agree?

So what is the problem?

sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #35 on: 08 22, 19, 01:32:01:PM » Reply

Don’t you get punished JW when you don’t pay your rent?

I would if I couldn’t !

So, why should illegals not experience the same then because of your racism ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Left NEEDS to Keep Racism Alive
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory