Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 03:58:45:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662344 Posts in 298768 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Left NEEDS to Keep Racism Alive 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: The Left NEEDS to Keep Racism Alive  (Read 181 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #12 on: 08 21, 19, 11:52:25:AM » Reply

There's chuck with that Falun Gong stuff again.
wvit1001

« Reply #13 on: 08 21, 19, 11:53:38:AM » Reply

do you think we are living in the end times chuck?   and that trump is the agent of bringing about the end?
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #14 on: 08 21, 19, 12:00:09:PM » Reply

Put your blinders on and ignore all the blatantly racist posts by the rw lunatics just on this board.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #15 on: 08 21, 19, 01:35:17:PM » Reply

apparently, no one can answer "yes" or "no"

why is that?

it would appear that the question is fairly black and white.

if you can't state that racism exists, then why are all of you talking about it.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #16 on: 08 21, 19, 02:31:21:PM » Reply

It's a simple question.  Only requires a one word answer.

It only takes ONE word for you because you are too simple minded for the real answer. 

The real answer is that Racism has always existed everywhere, in every country from the beginning, and will continue to always exist to Earths very end.

You simply cannot tell a person they have to get along with another, or love another, even if its someone in their own race. Nor can you force it.  The question is not "does racism exist", but to what extent does it exist.  And that answer (for the U.S.) is that it existed far less 20 years ago than it does today, simply because Obama decided THAT box needed to be opened and stirred up. And he made new Millennial's believe that Slavery in the U.S. still exists, (which it doesn't) and that the KKK and White Supremacists who were (and still are) nearly extinct (which they are) has somehow grown. So that today a person can barely say a single word without being labelled Racist or some group needing to smash windows and burn cars.  ALL on your side I might add..

Here's a simple question back to you:
Do you think Racism will ever cease to exist?  You wanted a simple yes or no - here it is. 
If you are truthful you will see you never needed to ask that stupid question in the first place.

sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #17 on: 08 21, 19, 02:36:53:PM » Reply

..... because you are too simple minded for the real answer. 

Not only her but look at the racism and bigotry of the left on this board who belong to the “Hate America First “ party !
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #18 on: 08 21, 19, 02:37:10:PM » Reply

gee jim, I knew you couldn't answer a simple yes/no question.

nice of you to try to deflect.

the truth of the matter is that you, the righties, the alt-right have been ginning up racism for decades. 

threatening democracy and our democratic republic.   no wonder people suspect you are really a Russian agent.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LmZNirYH5eU" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/LmZNirYH5eU</a>
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #19 on: 08 21, 19, 02:42:17:PM » Reply

Haven’t seen you post any “truth” here yet JW

Just unfounded opinions and parroting the hate of the hate America First party

Keep clinging to your hate and see what that gets you

* 5DE104EB-2B66-493B-AB83-158402D2D3D4.jpeg (84.75 KB, 640x606 - viewed 2 times.)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #20 on: 08 21, 19, 02:58:09:PM » Reply

poor sine...you turn a blind eye to the subject of racism and the violence of the right wing.

God will surly judge you accordingly.

Fact of the matter is...there are many real examples of racist right wingers committing violence is a pathetic attempt to instigate a race war.

The people you associate with kill other citizens, including innocent children, and it is the duty of the government to protect the rest of society from scum who not only think like you, but whom take actions to support your evil belief system.

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #21 on: 08 21, 19, 02:59:00:PM » Reply

He's attacking Jews now...
[/FONT]
Is he?  Are you sure?  You don't know Trump very well.

McVeigh was a left wing radical.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #22 on: 08 21, 19, 03:51:33:PM » Reply

the truth of the matter is that you, the righties, the alt-right have been ginning up racism for decades.

Truth of the matter is: YOU on the Left are the ONLY ones constantly referring to RACE.  I personally have put out memes going back YEARS saying "Those who constantly bring up RACE are the Racists.  DO you know WHY I put those meme's out? Because you on the Left used RACE for everything. Even if for no other reason than to TROLL the board.  YOU on the Left have been doing all that "Ginning Up" and then attempting to blame the Right for what you just did. When are you going to stop?

And how long does it take you to understand why I love my Axiom so much?

"You can always tell what the Left is doing - by what they attempt to accuse the Right of."

The Left even went to Tea Party events with Racist signs "they made up" in order to get Photo's of Racist signs at Tea Party events to show that Tea Party events were Racist.   IOW: You had to MAKE IT UP "Racism" against the Tea Party because it didn't exist. It never existed. But you still try to push that Lie.

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #23 on: 08 21, 19, 03:56:40:PM » Reply

The government should treat men equally.  Citizens should be free to treat each other however they want. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Left NEEDS to Keep Racism Alive
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory