Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 10:05:12:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660587 Posts in 298605 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: BPPV 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: BPPV  (Read 300 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« on: 07 18, 19, 12:20:56:PM » Reply

If you've never heard of this, thank God.

This took hubby down on Sunday night, after a day on the tractor...he ended up in the hospital Monday morning, and is still not "right in the head".  Looks like he will end up in PT because of it. 
Scared the crap out of me, even though he passed the stroke and heart attack protocol, we couldn't figure out what was going on.  I thought heat exhaustion, or food poisoning, but it turns out it's Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. 

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/vertigo/symptoms-causes/syc-20370055

I have suffered vertigo for years with my migraines, but it's nothing like this...I get the wobbly walking off to the side, and I pass out when I get above a certain height (as my ears pop wildly from tinnitis), but to watch him go down to where I couldn't even help him get up off the bathroom floor, was scary.  Yes, I ended up calling an ambulance to take him to the hospital...
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 07 18, 19, 12:40:38:PM » Reply

That is awful. I knew someone who had that. Pray he will be well soon.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #2 on: 07 19, 19, 11:32:58:PM » Reply

I am so shocked to read this.  What a scare for you and so unexpected.  I had never heard of that condition but I get a bit dizzy if I'm running around and then turn quickly and someone said it's vertigo.  With all the hard work you've been doing on your property it might have brought it on.  Pray he recovers fast and you have no more scares like this.  The physical therapy should help.  I know how worried you must be.

My husband is going back in the hospital this coming Wednesday.  It's been 2 months now since his procedure that obviously didn't go so well.  I'm praying that this time they can sort it out  and fix him.   I've been in anxiety mode at times.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #3 on: 07 20, 19, 11:25:28:PM » Reply

He is doing better, though not 100%.  He plans to return to work Monday.  I even got to do all the lawn mowing today because he felt it was just too soon to get bounced around.  I will drive for the next couple weeks too.

I keep you and your husband in my thoughts and prayers.  When I don't see any posts or hear anything from your end of the world, it is very worrisome.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 07 21, 19, 12:05:32:PM » Reply

I'll be praying for the both you and yours.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #5 on: 07 21, 19, 04:56:14:PM » Reply

Thank you, it's been a long lost summer so far.  Wednesday is not a certainty.  There has been a big turnover at the clinic with staff and doctors who are so stretched and busy at the moment.  We are supposed to wait for the call Wednesday morning to confirm they can fit him in at the end of the day.  It leaves us hanging with having our neighbor on standby to dogs it and hubby can't eat or drink after midnight on Tuesday.  It is the new medical dilemma that so many of us are facing these days.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: BPPV
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About