Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 05:50:33:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660562 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Video Tape Shows Trump Grabbing Azz at Epstein Party 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Video Tape Shows Trump Grabbing Azz at Epstein Party  (Read 150 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« on: 07 17, 19, 11:18:38:AM » Reply

Tape shows Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein discussing women at 1992 party

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tape-shows-donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-discussing-women-1992-party-n1030686

The November 1992 tape in the NBC archives shows Trump with Epstein more than a decade before the latter pleaded guilty to felony prostitution charges in Florida.

The footage shows two wealthy men laughing and pointing as they appear to discuss young women dancing at a party.

Today, one of the men is president of the United States. The other is in federal lockup awaiting a bail decision as he fights sex trafficking and conspiracy charges.

The November 1992 tape in the NBC archives shows Donald Trump partying with Jeffrey Epstein at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate, now a private club, more than a decade before Epstein pleaded guilty to felony prostitution charges in Florida.

At one point in the video, Trump is seen grabbing a woman toward him and patting her behind.
gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 07 17, 19, 11:30:17:AM » Reply

I am sure there is a pardon in this for Epstein.
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 07 17, 19, 11:32:49:AM » Reply

Maybe, trump supporters would say that Epstein was a fine man if trump told them to.
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #3 on: 07 17, 19, 11:55:02:AM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ad1ysX2iLmA" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/ad1ysX2iLmA</a>
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #4 on: 07 18, 19, 02:51:14:AM » Reply

video evidence seems to silence aesopsretreat's radical right wing fascist Trump supporters. 
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #5 on: 07 18, 19, 03:15:54:AM » Reply

You bunch of mamby-pamby old bittys.   Is 1/4 century old philandering all you have to gossip over?
Are you not yet aware NOBODY gives a rats ass what happened 27 years ago?

By the way. Not once did I see trump "Grab" an ass. I saw him tap an ass. But I don't care. Same as every guy has done and same as every woman has allowed. Yeah, you too wvit.  You Too....   You people are either hypocrites or too ugly to be touched and your jealous. .

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Video Tape Shows Trump Grabbing Azz at Epstein Party
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory