Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 19, 24, 07:30:01:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2650515 Posts in 297614 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: GeorgeSwibe
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump hosted a VIP party for 28 “calendar girls” w/ Epstein 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Trump hosted a VIP party for 28 “calendar girls” w/ Epstein  (Read 404 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #12 on: 07 11, 19, 04:45:33:AM » Reply

Since I consider anyone under age 30 a kid, Trump's description doesn't mean he knew or acknowledged there were underage girls, and "younger" could mean anything from 18 to 25.  Who knows.

What we do know is that Epstein is a pig, a vulture, a sexual predator, and a criminal.  They should lock the door and throw away the key on that puke...

If there is proof that Clinton or Trump or any other man took part in the sick activities Epstein is accused of, let them stand trial. 
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #13 on: 07 11, 19, 11:05:45:PM » Reply

Good for Trump
obviously distancing himself from the lowlife with the teens who had no parents watching over them. Those not of age, add the custodians/parents of these minors to the charges w Epstein

nice of you to blame the victims pacifica.

that's how conservatives do it.
Heard the youngest victim was 14. And a female predator picked up teen to take to perv/ criminal. So all should be charged. No one looking out for teen/teen lying to welfare mom what she was doing. No Dad in picture just the way far left advocate.

15, 16, 17 yr olds? Where are the parents? No police report when their teenager didn't come home?!! What kind of parent would let their teen take off for days and weeks?

Follow the money too where it came from
and where the older teens(who never told their parents, parents who never filed reports of their missing teenagers)/now paid whores and where these teenagers put their money stash they collected after not running away and reporting
but continuing to sell themselves for dough
wvit1001

« Reply #14 on: 07 11, 19, 11:16:56:PM » Reply

pretty harsh judgement for a bunch of young girls that you don't even know the identity of..   
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #15 on: 07 11, 19, 11:54:37:PM » Reply

Re 3 threads about this I originally read all in a row here. Re the judgment about the 14 yr old who had no Dad in the home & a welfare 'progressive'
the way libs now advocate - just have taxpayers support them not the parents
( regular American's know better )
And the female predator picked up the teen from school in the guise she was taking 14 yr old to some class. No parental oversite. Instead 14 yr old was paid to have sex, never told her parents. Stashed a lot money.

Older teens? Where were the parents and police reports where their teens disappeared to. The whole lot should be charged.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #16 on: 07 12, 19, 12:00:38:AM » Reply

Epstein secured some strange for Clinton.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump hosted a VIP party for 28 “calendar girls” w/ Epstein
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory