Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 07:16:11:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump’s unhinged Fox Business interview 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Trump’s unhinged Fox Business interview  (Read 129 times)
wvit1001

« on: 06 26, 19, 05:33:09:PM » Reply

Hours after news of Mueller’s testimony broke, Trump called Maria Bartiromo and melted down on live TV.

It was a surreal affair from start to finish. But even during its wildest moments, Bartiromo pretended to understand what Trump was talking about and acted as though he was making profound points. In that respect, it illustrated how Trump-friendly media — Fox News and Fox Business in particular — normalize an obviously abnormal president.

The tone was set immediately, as Trump conspiratorially ranted about “people [from the FBI] spying on my campaign” over Bartiromo’s attempts to get a question in.

Bartiromo, perhaps cognizant that Fox Business is ostensibly a business network, tried to steer things into a discussion of the administration’s ongoing trade negotiations with China, but Trump instead made a series of hyperbolic and false statements, including his familiar mischaracterization of how tariffs work.

“Europe treats us worse than China,” Trump said. “Europe is — you know, look, I come from Europe [Trump is actually from Queens, New York]. We come — you come from Europe, okay, you’re of the European nations. European nations were set up in order to take advantage of the United States.”

He attacked the trade policies of both China and the European Union, but he also sounded off on Vietnam, which he described as “almost the single worst abuser of everybody.” He indicated he’s considering levying tariffs on Vietnamese goods.

But Trump’s attacks weren’t limited to foreign governments. One day after Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell delivered a speech in which he stressed the central bank’s independence, Trump — who has been angry with his handpicked chair for not cutting interest rates — trashed him.

“Here’s a guy — nobody ever heard of him before. And now, I made him, and he wants to show how tough he is, okay. Let him show how tough he is. He’s a — he’s a — he’s not doing a good job,” Trump said.

Trump also said the federal government is considering suing Google and Facebook over his misguided concerns about alleged censorship of conservatives.

“Look, we should be suing Google and Facebook and all that, which, perhaps we will,” he said, adding later, “They make it very hard for people to join me on Twitter ... I’m much hotter now than I was a number of months ago, okay, but all of a sudden, it stopped.”

Toward the end, the conversation turned to Mueller’s forthcoming testimony. Trump, clearly angered, yelled into the phone about alleged crimes he thinks Mueller committed during the course of his investigation, and again wouldn’t let Bartiromo get a question in.

Bartiromo eventually did manage to ask Trump a question about the House passing a $4.5 billion funding bill to improve conditions for migrant children who are being housed in facilities near the border. But despite public outcry this week over reports that children are being denied access to soap and blankets — not to mention the fact that the administration had requested the supplemental funds — Trump indicated he may veto the bill because it doesn’t contain money for his border wall.

He then immediately turned to baselessly blaming Obama for his own administration’s harsh immigration policies. Bartiromo, as she and other Fox News personalities are wont to do, made no effort to push back on Trump’s obviously false claims. But the look on her face after the interview ended seemed to speak volumes.

https://www.vox.com/2019/6/26/18759561/trump-fox-business-interview-mueller
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #1 on: 06 27, 19, 12:58:20:PM » Reply

the business world is willing to put up with Trump because they got their tax cuts and deregulation efforts.

but, they're not stupid.

they know what a grifter Fuhrer Trump is.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 06 27, 19, 01:03:06:PM » Reply

More opinion and no facts from anti-free speech Vox!

Why are you drawn to such childish name calling sites?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #3 on: 06 27, 19, 01:07:24:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/XL_AMOnnV5o" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/XL_AMOnnV5o</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL_AMOnnV5o

You can let Vox do your thinking for you or see and think for yourself!

We know full well what Democrat drones Wvit and Jw2 will do!
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 06 27, 19, 01:09:12:PM » Reply

the look on her face is priceless isn't it d2.   It's like she's saying - "someone shut this nut up."
D2D

« Reply #5 on: 06 27, 19, 01:11:18:PM » Reply

Wvit is just a Democrat drone whose brain has atrophied due to lack of use!
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 06 27, 19, 01:12:11:PM » Reply

so that means you're done talking about trump's wacko interview and have moved onto insults?
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #7 on: 06 28, 19, 10:13:32:AM » Reply

She had a satisfied look natually

There aren’t enough good people left to take our country back…… but that’s because good have mistakenly believed that you can peacefully resolve situations that, in actuality, need sudden, final and, if necessary, violent solution. The bad who live among us, or more accurately, whom we live among, are a disease. We can’t negotiate or compromise with a disease. We must totally eradicate it. Our failure to do so has caused our inevitable demise as a country.
The Democrats are traitors, the Republicans are cowards and the rest of the parties are jokes. The truth is that politicians are not interested in the welfare of the people over whom they wield power but in feathering their own nests. That is why they hate the man who is rocking the boat, Donald Trump. But it doesn’t matter, now. It is too late. All we can do is apologize to those good ones we leave behind and ask for their forgiveness. They have a hell of a road ahead to travel.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #8 on: 06 28, 19, 10:18:16:AM » Reply

Sinus is NOW telling us that if Trump loses, it will go out and shoot people!

Sinus has gone off the reservation... 
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #9 on: 06 28, 19, 10:51:03:AM » Reply

Apparently JW here longs for the double digit unemployment and stagnant enemic economy of Barry Soetoro aka BHO regime!

Or MAPA Make America Poor Again  

What a clown

Apparently ddduuuuuuhhhhhvik fell off his rocker earlier than usual this am
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump’s unhinged Fox Business interview
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory