Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 11:36:06:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660607 Posts in 298607 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: House Passes $4.5 Billion Border Package 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: House Passes $4.5 Billion Border Package  (Read 110 times)
wvit1001

« on: 06 26, 19, 01:12:37:PM » Reply

again the House has tried to pass some funding for the border but republicans are against it.

The Democratic-led House passed a $4.5 billion supplemental bill for humanitarian aid and border operations, setting up tough negotiations with the Senate as lawmakers race against the clock before the holiday recess.

In a nearly party-line 230-195 vote, the House approved the supplemental border package to handle a surge in Central American migrants crossing at the southern border and improve the harsh, unsanitary conditions for children held in detention centers.

President Donald Trump has threatened to veto the House bill.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 06 26, 19, 01:30:50:PM » Reply

No link, no facts, all fraud!

It has several poison pills included!

Democrats know full well Republicans will never pass that legislation with them in it!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #2 on: 06 26, 19, 01:35:22:PM » Reply

"The House legislation would also reinstate hundreds of millions of dollars in aid to El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras that was cut off by the Trump administration.
The same provisions that helped win over progressive Democrats were denounced by House Republicans as "poison pills." Republicans said they preferred the $4.6 billion Senate version of the bill, which has passed a committee on a bipartisan basis, and includes money - left out by the House - to pay overtime for Immigration and Customs Enforcement employees.

https://www.businessinsider.com/house-passes-border-aid-bill-address-the-migrant-surge-2019-6
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 06 26, 19, 01:40:49:PM » Reply

why would foreign aide to those countries no help to limit immigration of people looking for better lives for their families?

Trump’s decision in March to cut all direct aid to El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala over the migration issue elicited harsh criticism from Congress where lawmakers from both parties said the assistance was key to helping improve conditions in the three countries that have contributed to the people leaving.
D2D

« Reply #4 on: 06 26, 19, 01:47:39:PM » Reply

President Trump ended aid to those countries because they were using it to ship their worst to America while doing nothing to improve their own nations!
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 06 26, 19, 01:48:35:PM » Reply

they were?   even the trumpster didn't make that goofy claim.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #6 on: 06 26, 19, 02:08:01:PM » Reply

The HOUSE passed a Bill to give $4.5 Billion to assist Illegals. NOT to build a Wall to STOP them.

The HOUSE passed a Bill to give $4.5 Billion to assist Illegals just so they can spend $Billions more each year to keep them. While America's Blacks and Poor are allowed to live and shit in the streets.

What is WRONG with you people.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: House Passes $4.5 Billion Border Package
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory